Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh...
I thought you figured I was gonna do something stupid like this.
tomuchcamber_zps97bbd449.jpg

You do NOT want the stiff ones. Those are like riding a hard tail chopper. Kidney bruisers

You do NOT want the stiff ones. Those are like riding a hard tail chopper. Kidney bruisers
They would probably be alright if you were just bomb'n around town with the car. But I have a 1600 kilometer return trip to go to work, and home again. So I drive 8-9 hours at a crack, the last thing I want it a rough ride'n stupid stiff suspension.

Last edited:
You're telling me that's stupid? You have bad taste man, that car is modded to perfection. I wouldn't change a thing.
You can't honestly tell me that camber like that is practical... The tires would be shot in a week if you drove it around, and I bet it would handle like a broken shopping cart!!

You can't honestly tell me that camber like that is practical... The tires would be shot in a week if you drove it around, and I bet it would handle like a broken shopping cart!!

No, I can't honestly tell you that, because I was joking lol.

they have special tires with tread on the sidewalls.
Well... I think it looks stupid. :tdown: (Sorry JakeBloom)
To each their own I guess. I think a certain amount of negative camber looks good on dropped cars, but the black car I posted is way overkill...

too bad its not a ford its a ford body and frame with all aftermarket and custom parts with a 350 in it! other than that yeah its a ford :(

great cars, take care of it and it will last, most common problems are cv joints make noise(not a prob since they've been done) waterpump and t-belt, idle air control valve, transmission, and the occasionally you see clogged egr ports rarely see engine issues unless some fast and the furious wanna be puts a cold air intake on it and runs through a puddle

Latest posts

Back