Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^whos joe??? Lol! Mathis, can you post a pic of the wheels? I cant place what they look like

Mathis, can you post a pic of the wheels? I cant place what they look like

These aren't mine, but their the same.. I'm missing the center caps.
Their called Corvette "salad sooters".
saladshooters_zpse3517d7b.jpg

I thought thats what they were. Those are gonna be some fat tires on the Honda!

The 205/50's I have are kind stretched on there. The measurements I took say they'll poke about 1, 1/2 inches from the outer well.

That would look cool dude. I say go for it! Again! For the 84848484857th time!

I'd say definitely to get some flairs if you're gonna have some wide meats poking out from it.

Awesome! Yay! Can't wait to see how this thing turns out. Super ricer with a spoiler and a fart can out the hood? Too far? We will see!!!!!

All cardboard dude. Ya need front and rear splitters, a undertray, and a lowering kit. all made of cardboard! Including the authentic spoiler made out of 3'ring binders!

You can still puddle jump with plywood.. (Gawd some peoples ideas crack me up) lmao
sentra-body-kit-wood_zps5b865215.jpg

This is the last one though, so we don't get it trouble for stray'n off topic in the forum.

Man that actually looks really good! I think I would go for some small flares though.

I might get some flares anyway... I might have to cut the fenders a bit to get the ride height I want, and I'll use them to cover up my butcher job. lol

I'm still try'n to figure out what I wanna do with the suspension? There's hundreds of cheap options on ebay. But I was told from the seller of those adjustable coilover sleeves, that their no good on the street. These are the ones in question: http://www.ebay.com/itm/150718718686?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648
According to him their to stiff, and make the car bounce when it hits bigger bumps. To the point the tires will actually loose contact with the ground. I don't want that....

So he told me about these (this is the same seller I got the exhaust from): http://www.ebay.com/itm/170939991682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Their a bit more than the adjustable ones, but are only moderately stiffer than a stock spring. The progressive coils make it easy to cut for finer ride height adjustments, and of course they come with camber adjusters.
I think I'm gonna get them...

Last edited:
Those don't look bad. Going for EXTREME camber? Like ya need special tires for it there so sideways? Lol that's a good way to ruin a car!

Back