Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems to be a good little car. I ended up pay'n $300 for it, an extra $100 for a set of new winter tires.
Other than needing an exhaust system it drove great. It was an hour drive home, and it didn't miss a beat.

With the kind of shape it's in, might just have to tuner it.. Even though it's not my style, and the cars an auto. I think it would be fun... lol
A good friend of mine has a set of 4x114.3 to 5x120.7 wheel adapters, and he's gonna give them to me. :D
Thats awesome! Cause I just happen to have a set of 16x8 Corvette salad shooters, with 205/50's on them.
Their stashed in my crap. (I was gonna put them on my old Jetta MKII). I think they would look cool on there painted body color.

thats cool get a header off ebay the guy i work with has a lot done to his .
What brand of header? I dunno if I'll piss with the motor much, I think I'll just make it sound like it's got an angry case of the farts. Then call it good. lol

I found a set of H&R springs, for a 2" drop. $150 bucks. I should clearance my rims first though, I dunno if they'll even fit? But I've seen Accords rolling 20's, so I think they will.

What brand of header? I dunno if I'll piss with the motor much, I think I'll just make it sound like it's got an angry case of the farts. Then call it good. lol

I found a set of H&R springs, for a 2" drop. $150 bucks. I should clearance my rims first though, I dunno if they'll even fit? But I've seen Accords rolling 20's, so I think they will.

Coil overs all the way!

I missed your post before Hauler, that system is dirt cheap!! I'm definitely looking into it..

:edit:
I'm getting one of these systems!! My friend owns his own muffler shop, and wants $150 just to fix the **** thats on there. I can get a header, and a fart can "all stainless" for $270.. **** that stock ****!! lol

Last edited:
Who cares? Lol. they will stiffen it up! Who knows they might be good? Might as well try em! Ya never know till ya try... And for 60 bucks you can't go wrong! Specialy on a 300 dollar car!

Who cares? Lol. they will stiffen it up! Who knows they might be good? Might as well try em! Ya never know till ya try... And for 60 bucks you can't go wrong! Specialy on a 300 dollar car!
Actually it would be $100, cause it's $40 bucks shipping on those.

Dude if you put the wheels on it you will loose all the gas millage, i put 17'' race wheels on mine gas milage went to **** and if you tuner it you will blow the motor with that high of milage on it!!!!Where do you live i have my old can off mine style in good condition, put the muffle on my factory exhaust and was just to loud had to take it off..

Dude if you put the wheels on it you will loose all the gas millage, i put 17'' race wheels on mine gas milage went to **** and if you tuner it you will blow the motor with that high of milage on it!!!!Where do you live i have my old can off mine style in good condition, put the muffle on my factory exhaust and was just to loud had to take it off..

?????. The 205/50r16 is the exact same height as a 185/70r14, the 16's are just wider.. The gas mileage shouldn't change, in fact the corvette wheels are probably lighter than the stock steel ones.
As for adding a header, and fart can. That doesn't really mean it's a tuner, I was just being a smart ass when I said that... :D

Exhaust, suspension, and some wheels. Thats it... Well I might get fancy, and give it a cheap paint job to?
I'm not gonna race it or anything like that, and if it blows up I'll just part it out.

Back