Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need is a Suby with a bad body and steal the drivetrain and swap it into your Honda!

Soooooo because of you I have remembered my love of square 80s and 90s imports and I am now wanting to buy one to gut cage and slam just for fun...........damn

Soooooo because of you I have remembered my love of square 80s and 90s imports and I am now wanting to buy one to gut cage and slam just for fun...........damn
Do it up bro!
There are good runners out there for dirt cheap... lol
You just gotta keep your eyes peeled.

Ok back on topic. The exhaust system you bought comes with a manifold? Nevermind I went back and looked. That looks like a nice set up!

Last edited:
You need to put that tach on that car mathius. It is required of you to reach a ricer status. Oh and sticker bombing of course!

Geeze.. lol
I dunno what will happen with this car yet? I had my neighbor over, and we found that the manifold it totally shot.. It must have happened when the exhaust got ripped off.. Theres a huge split up the back of the manifold to.
And of course there is no way to fix it, cause it's cast... I can't drive it like that, it'll gas me out.. I basically wasted $75 bucks building my temporary exhaust.

We'll just have to wait till I get the new exhaust, and see how things go from there? I'm not putting anymore money in this car right now.. I'm pissed off at it!

Back