Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same on mine man but im just saying when i installed the aluminum race rims on mine some how it all changed, but hay it will still prolly be better gas milage than any of your other cars so roll with it,, i was just saying the muffler stuff cuz i have the one off my car sitting under my toolbox at work,, looks almost just like the one Hauler posted from ebay, still looks good if your intrested maybe swop some wheeler parts for it!!

I thought the same on mine man but im just saying when i installed the aluminum race rims on mine some how it all changed, but hay it will still prolly be better gas milage than any of your other cars so roll with it,, i was just saying the muffler stuff cuz i have the one off my car sitting under my toolbox at work,, looks almost just like the one Hauler posted from ebay, still looks good if your intrested maybe swop some wheeler parts for it!!
I actually need the whole exhaust anyway. It had "no" exhaust at all! I built a cheap strait pipe for it today, and used an old cherrybomb as a muffler till I can get the other setup. The heat shroud on the manifold rattles to, so I might as well just swap it all out.. I don't care if it's loud, I'm a big kid at heart. lol
And yes it is way "WAY"!!! Better on fuel than the other cars we have.. :tup:

Last edited:
Cool man, funny my old 91 would get 420 miles to a tank and my newer 2003 only gets 340 to a tank that sucks but owell..

Well those wheel adapters don't fit.. :cry:
We thought they were 100, and 114.3.. But their 108. Damn!!

Last edited:
I was all excited to see what those salad shooters looked like on the Accord.. I might have to save my pennies for some custom ones. There's a place in Calgary that'll make you a set for $280 bucks.
It sucks those other ones don't fit, I could got them for a case of beer. Also I have never seen an Accord with salad shooters, but I have seen an older Civic roll'n them. I think it would be a different thing to do.

Actually these are the ones I need. Their the same as what my friend had, only his had a multi 4 bolt pattern. (100 & 108)

Addapter_zps6c542bd1.jpg

These are the same as I can order in Calgary. Their a 2 piece, 1.5" inch thick 4 to 5 lug adapter.

So I just ordered the full stainless exhaust. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACCORD-F22-...r:1991|Make:Honda&hash=item27c9397b36&vxp=mtr
It sucks they can only ship it UPS, cause it's gonna end up costing me $300 all together with the brokerage fees. (Now I'm really broke).. But I still feel it's a good price.

So heres a new question?
Is putt'n a cold air kit on these smaller motors worth it? Are they really any better than a stock air box with a good filter? I'm just wondering if I should bother mess'n with it.

I dont no performance wize but if you getting better flow out i would think youd need better flow in!!! I had installed a cone air filter on my truck and it didnt realy change any thing but after i put the daul exhaust it would finaly spin the tires when it wouldnt before so i cant say yes the air filter helps but from what i felt in my truck id say yes it will..

if ya use FRAM paper air filters pod filters will help. FRAM SUCKS!
I totally boycotted Fram in this household.. I only use Wix filters now.
I used to run fram filters all the time.. I changed the oil in my truck, and just happened to notice some sand around the filter mating surface. So I cut the filter in half to check it out. (New filter BTW).
I found about a tablespoon of fine sand in the filter.... So ya. No more fram crap for this guy.

Anyway, I think I'll just keep the stock filter setup on the Honda for now. Cold air kits for these cars are kinda spendy.

So I did some phone'n around looking for wheel adapters, and the only ones that I can get are custom made. I would be looking at around $350 shipped.

Do you guys think thats worth it, just to be different? New wheels would be expensive, and wouldn't look near as cool.

Back