YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and too bad PA is quite boring to drive across......I took 80 all the way across some time back to go to a race in the Poconos. Hope you can still make it man though. I post up some more specific plans and checklist when it gets closer to the date.

so do we have a definate 10-11 date? the boss is asking for our availability for october and i want to make sure i get in on this

the voting pole hasnt moved in a while so i'd say yeah. i'm supa phsyched too. i just got 4-16" Mickey T's w/BFG All Terrains on em for $350. The tires are a lil less than half way worn but still in good shape. You cant beat that deal without stealin.

Now that im ready for the drive i just need to make last min changes on the warrior and get a list of stuff to pack.
Not to be a downer either but what are we gonna do if we expect heavy rain for the weekend. Or even steady but light rain, cause rain an campn dunt mix.... at least not when you just drove across state!

^ i was thinking the same. all i have to do is get my new tires mounted and get my new cooler line and fittings on so they finally stop leaking. but the warrior should be ready to go.

I wish I could roll with you guys. :-[ but yeah I've also been on a road trip across the state and it is pretty boring, but Brooklyn, ny is GHETTO.

SO….here is some info for those of us that are going or can go on the first ever YFM350.com gathering and trail ride.

It’s going to take place on October 10th – 11th in the offroading Mecca that is Wellsville Ohio. Our camp site/meeting place can be found in the Oak Tree Sportsman Club.

Oak Tree can be found by taking the Clark Ave exit off OH-7, Turn onto 16 School Road and follow that all the way up till you see the entrance on your left.
Picture1-13.png

Google Wellsville Ohio for more specific directions.

Our camp/meeting spot is lot 25 in Oak Tree. Few things to take into consideration. There are other campers at my site and they get the privilege to camp and park there. So our parking will be a short walk (10-20 yrs) away in the pit lot, right up the hill from our site and in close range to the Port-a-shitters. There also might be a $10 charge at the gate, but if its not busy and you slowly drive through and wave, the man will think your a site owner, and you get in free, If he does stop you, you can choose to pay the $10 or opt to park down at the free lot, which is down by Yellowcreek across the train tracks. If anyone chooses that option, PM me and I can give specific direction to there. I suggest we all park at Oak Tree, for convenience and location reasons.

Also, our camp site, will be used as a meeting location, the campers and shacks belong to my buddies so, be sure to bring something to sleep in, IE; tent and all that goes with that, or stuff to pass out in your car/truck in.

Our site does have electricity. We also have a grill. Be sure to bring food, change of clothes, sleeping stuff, TP, liquids, **tools** extra gas, camp fire chair, money, camera, small axe or saw so we can go out and collect fire wood, typical riding weekend supplies. The town of Wellsville is a short drive back down the road, so gas, ect. is in close proximity to our site.

I will be at camp bright and shinny in the AM of the 10th. (7-8:00am) My Phone is 330.310.3233 and I can be contacted on that number that AM if you have any further questions. PLEASE only call that morning with last minuet stuff. If you have questions now or need more info. PM me or send me an email.

See Yall There!!!!! I’m stoked. Be prepared for a great time, guaranteed!

Picture2-5.png

^All of Wellsville's ridable area. The two dots at the top are the camp site and parking.

yea i cant wait! so besides the $10 fee of parking, are there any other fees we have to pay, like to ride or anything? also do we need licenses plates or anything for the quads?? im just trying to figure out what all i need. i forgot my gas can at home so i will probably have to buy another one. this weekend the new tires and oil cooler upgrade are going on so the old warrior should be ready. this is going to be awesome!

There are NO other fees,exept for what you may break or bring.all u need is ur bike and ur balls. no plates are needed,once ur 10 $ is payed you r good to ride.I will also be there around this time.a book bag to carry beverages is a good sugestion,it can be a while before we get back to camp.as stated befor ; this is going to be a great time, ;) ;) ;) LETS DO THIS THING!!!

must be nice to not need plates... im moving to ohio... over labor day weekend i got cited for riding on PA state gamelands... im still waiting on the hellicious fines to come in the mail...

i was just getting ready to ask you guys if needed plates

so are all these people still going? PM me with a yes or no answer.

OH:
Deadlast (Dean) -IN
Hecker1 (Matt) -IN
Ngin -IN
Token (Chris) -IN
Guss (Russ) -IN
Jarheadoo7 -IN

PA:
91warrior (Trevor) -IN
Bassballs818 (Anthony) -IN

Also, in case of bad weather (heavy rain) I suggest we re-schedule. A weekend of wetness and no fire is no fun if you ask me. Slight to light rain I can deal with. I'll keep my eye on the weather for that weekend and if I don't mention a re-schedule, it will be on as planned.

WHAT???? yall dont like the MUD ;D.
sissys
I'll be there anyways ,if you still want to go.

i love mud! i just dont wanna look like forrest gump and bubba sleepin back to back in it.
" this way we dont have to sleep with our head in the mud"

And fines in Pa are {if im correct; 1)riding on state prop,2)no registration and insurance). one fine usually gets dropped in court via stupid plea bargain}... should run a bout $300. I played dumb about the land and brought my bill of sale and they bought it. I beet the whole case and it only cost half a day of work missed.

Do you guys wanna share a food list or is every man for them self?

Pack a small cooler with hotdogs and or some sammichishes. Dogs and burgers go on the grill and usually there are extra to pass out but I wouldn't count on it. Deff. be sure to pack enough beer for yourself and yourself only.....if ou run out, have fun trying to scrounge up more. There is a few drive-throughs (you PA people have no idea what that is, I know) and also a McD's in town if need be.

haha yea i know what you mean. i have been living in ohio for over a year now. but in PA i there was no such thing because i live out in the country (the closest McD's is 30 minutes away)

is there a river or something to wash off some to at least be able to sleep without coated in mud (i will be sleeping in the truck)? food shouldnt be much of a problem, just need some for saturday night and sunday morning.

I'm just courius as to what everones ETA is going to be.deadlast is going down in the morning ,i to will be there in the morning.i just dont want the first timers to have to sit around and wait if i decide to go on a putt.
and who said anything about sleepin? the nite life at the ville is awesome.

OOOhhhh.... i get it cause im from the city yall think i dont know how do it? OK see you dont knw how we scavage for **** out here. name of the game is always over pack. other wise you gotta hit the six pack store for out raggous prices but it is what it is when there aint nothing open at 3am

i dont know whos polishish and what not but Philly carries the best immagrant specials when when it comes to meats. REAL authentic ****, not that plastic wrap stuff. And please make your order for soft pretzel ahead of time so i know how many to bring. hahaha they wont be warm but they're delicious. skeet skeet--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back