YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) we don't have beer distributors in Ohio....we can buy beer in the grocery store, gas station, ect. And when I lived in PA i never once seen a drive through beer distributor, but I guess there out there, so I was wrong.

2.) There is a river down in yellow creek (The Buggy Wash) but its so far from camp that by the time you wash off and get back to camp you muddy/dirty again. Best thing to do is take an old empty laundry soap container and fil it with water, use that as your wash off water. Be sure to bring a towel as well.

3.) Sleep was the wrong word to use. Passout is what I shoulda said. Night rides are what the whole Wellsville experience is all about ((*****BE SURE YOU HAVE PROPERLY WORKIN HEADLIGHTS OR A RELIABLE LIGHTING SYSTEM******))

4.)I am 70% Polish.

One last major detail. I would like to have phone numbers of those that are attending. Please PM me your number at least a few days before the event. Thanks!

damn i wish i was going... next time, next time

oh yeah i forgot you guys just go to gas stations and buy beer! that was supposed to be coming to PA but i have yet to see it... we are just happy that some distributers are open on sunday now hahaha

your not coming bomber? i thought you were. that sucks. i might have someone coming with me, hes not a member here but he has an 200? something warrior if that would be alright with you guys.

the more war dogs the merrier. Id just love to get a all wardog pic up on "the lookout"

deadlastracing said:
the more war dogs the merrier. Id just love to get a all wardog pic up on "the lookout"

is there an easy pathh to get up to this place.. im still i big sissy girl when it comes to hills remember.. (yellow safety vest and orange kiddie flag)

sounds awesome, he said he would really like to come, so know i just got to make it happen. its going to be awesome riding with a group of warriors.

nah i got too many weddings and friends coming home in the next month... i cant take EVERY weekend off so i had to pick and choose.... should have picked to work today instead of going to my friends outdoor wedding in the pouring rain!!.... this is gonna suck

sweet....all I have to do is, wash my quad, clean the filter, set the jetting, put on stock front sprocket (maybe a new clucth too) fix my trucks front ball joints and pick up and pay for and install and alight my truck with its new tires. Not much?

haha and i though just putting new tires and upgrade oil cooler was a lot lol. i did have to work on the truck a little, but nothing like that.

WE READY!?!?!?!? :eek: only days not weeks now!! :eek:

so! how many do we have?

my buddy and I are going to be in on SUNDAY MORNING.. sorry cant make it saturday, but we will be there early to wake everyone up on SUNDAY MORNING for a little morning stroll

UPDATE (10/4/09) -- So tiny bit of a change in plans. For what ever reason (paranoia, comfort, peace of mind) the dudes at my usual spot world rather have us all set up camp at one of the many open lots for the weekend. Which I can completely understand. SO, that being said, they were just down there and claimed that there are many open lots just a few yards down the path/road. Who ever gets there, look for a fairly large plot with a for rent sign in it and claim it for the weekend. Then call ME and we can figure things out. My umber for any remaining dudes to find the spot. is 330.310.3233 (Dean). If we cant manage a spot we can use my buddies spot as a meet and firepit gathering location, but I'm fairly certain we well find a good area for ourselves.

Picture1-12.jpg

Also, i sorta got myself is a big of a shitty situation. My ball new upper ball joint is on order and hopefully it will get in this week and i can get my new tires on and an alignment down before Friday. Also, the local under-spraying place is only doing the spraying this weekend and this weekend only so I called and had them set me up for first thing Saturday AM. Which once that done I will hit the road for the ville. I will get there as soon as I can Saturday Morning but its not gunna be as early as I stated before. If everyone beets me, Token (Chris) know the place pretty well and ya'll can follow his lead to i make it. ((talk about last minuet, yeah i know))

^^^^that has to be the best pic of that entrance great job !

i WILL be there in the morning.probably around (9) nine a.m.
{For what ever reason} sounds like PMS to me. jk.
will try to get a spot close to the entrance ,pay area.cant promise anything ,this is a first come first serve kinda thing.

green ranger;MARINE sticker in the back window. with a harber freight trailler,bike is red and white.

how can i best MARK our spot for everyone to know , "thats the 350 spot "any sugestions

by the way. the weather is calling for highs in the 60's lows in the 40's mite want to pack some WARM clothes. my bibs are going just in case.

^can of spray paint and piece of plywood. YFM350.com

Pic is from bing.com's maps view, there the only ones that have pic that get that close.

Chickencoop (backside of killer)
Picture1-14.png

Bottom of Scooby and Scrappy Doo
Picture3-1.png

Playground
Picture4.png

Lookout
Picture6.png

damn thats awsome. is it stil cool to get there on friday evening? im gonna be on the road @ 12pm take 76 to pittsburgh get on 30 across the river and follow 7 down. any other suggestions from the locals there. i dont know what kind of traffic is in pittsburgh around dinner time so i dont wanna get stuck in the ****.

i dont think 76 goes right into pittsburgh does it? you might be right, i really dont know.... but if it doesnt punch right thru pittsburgh you should be alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back