YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 10th and 11th is that huge McCoy run plus my girls and moms birthdays are that weekend. but if it we do go soon i'll to decide wheather or not to get thems there a-arms and steering stem now or tuff it out with just new tie rods untill afterwards.
just off topic if i doo get +2 arms would i have to get a wider axle to compensate?

Wellsville isn't going to work for me, too damn far, but it looks like that's where the votes are leading so far. If it was something around 3 hours or less i'd be in.

Yama....your just 4.5 hours from Wellsville. You couldn't make another 1.5 hours to you limit. Plan on camping for the week and dude, I promise Wellsville is worth every bit of that trip.

Maybe you can meet up with 91warrior and make the trip together, he lives in Sumerset?

SO for Hecker(matt) Me(Dean) Token(chris) Bassballs, Jarhead and 91warrior are in for Wellsville on the 10th-11th correct?

yep that should work for me. i could meet up with yamarider, but i will actually be coming from college that weekend, which is in Lima, OH. is anyone else come from the west side of OH? warrior should be ready to go, i will be pulling it tomorrow so hopefully nothing breaks on it.

Wellsville OH is right off the river between PA-OH correct. Anyone from central PA wanna meet up. Im trying to leave on a Friday maybe afternoonish cause it seems i have the most driving to do (about 6 plus hours). So if i leave around 12, hopefully i'll make it out there around 7 pm.

^ damn man......your a trooper if you do make it! Ill be sure to give you the grand tour! Plus ill be sure to take lots of pics of our ride to post up on here and make the other members jealous. :)

bassballs818 said:
Wellsville OH is right off the river between PA-OH correct. Anyone from central PA wanna meet up. Im trying to leave on a Friday maybe afternoonish cause it seems i have the most driving to do (about 6 plus hours). So if i leave around 12, hopefully i'll make it out there around 7 pm.

Where are you at in central pa?

the little misses just informed me; that will be my b-day wkend;oct 6th
;D ;Dwhoooohoooo!!!! PARTY at the VILLE!!!!!!!come on . ;D ;D

i dont know where ever would the closest to meet up. im not formiliar with anything out west. My biggest concern is when it gets dark, i dont wanna be on them back roads cause i cant see **** at night. The faster i meet up wit someone that knows the land the better it'd be. But i dont wanna make anyone go outta thier way to meet me though.

If you're actually from the Philadelphia you're looking at at least a 6 and a half hour trip each way. I'm in York County, which would be along the way, about 2 hours from philly.

I'm still not convinced that i'm going to go though, that's a long drive with my truck. Not to say that I don't trust it, but a vehicle that was owned and maintained by a construction company for 10 years has seen it's share of abuse and mud, and isn't going to be 100% reliable all the time and it would just really suck to have something like a bearing in the engine, trans, or axle go out that far away from home. I just found out yesterday that the offer I put in on a property was accepted, so I'm going to be spending more money than I make for the next 3 months trying to get the place ready to move in, and I don't know how smart it would be to spend an entire weekend and that much money until I get settled in.

Damn Greg.........I see how it is man, your embarrassed about your riding style. Its ok man, not everyone can go fast. hahahah

It is what it is!!! Im down for a serious road trip. I cant wait to get away from the family for lil bit. But yeah my pop told me it'd be about a 6 hour drive. i live literally right of the Delaware so im goin from one end to the other. . . rigth across 76 and then i guess to R70?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back