YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a chance that i COULD be down fri. nite.?
how many out of towners gonna be arriveing on fri.?
kool, a "LOCAL". :cool:

Lived in the burgh for 3+ years, you should be fine. Your gunna take 76 to 376 and you might run into just a little but of traffic when you merge onto 279, just because you go through a tunnel and people always slowdown for what ever reason when goin through them. 279 to 30 then down to 7 then your there. (not all exactly of course, I suggest takin a GPS or print off of google maps for the exact course but that what i would imagine your route will be like.

GPS? that takes the fun out of the road trip. but i will print some sort of pic to reference back to. oh and ill be alone with just my truck and a tent to set up

deadlastracing said:
Lived in the burgh for 3+ years, you should be fine. Your gunna take 76 to 376 and you might run into just a little but of traffic when you merge onto 279, just because you go through a tunnel and people always slowdown for what ever reason when goin through them. 279 to 30 then down to 7 then your there. (not all exactly of course, I suggest takin a GPS or print off of google maps for the exact course but that what i would imagine your route will be like.

either way just go by my motto... "when your in pittsburgh, you gotta drive like your in pittsburgh!" (as i quick swerve into another lane and cut someone off)... of course it helps when im driving my little car and not hauling a 4wheeler

bassballs818 said:
also what if i took 30 and kept striat on 22 and come up from the south. 30 seems to take you outta the way a bit

im not sure if your talking to me or deadlast... but you should be alright... its not like new york city or anything... i would try to avoid the actual city if you could but i dont know how to do it coming from the east... im always coming from the north...

even if you do go thru the city, just start smashing into people!! they will eventually get the idea that you mean business!... honestly tho i think they only time you have to worry is when there are home games... either with the steelers or the penquins... then it is fairly crazy mostly on the "parkways" tho

yeah thats what i was wondering cause 76 in philly sucks mostly all day long and when there is a game or games it can take hours for traffic to move. thats another reason i wanna get outta here before friday evening. All us construction workers like to get a little crazy after work followed by the city folk coming outta thier cubicals. So pretty much from 2pm til about 8 will be conjested for about 10 miles all around the city

bassballs818 said:
yeah thats what i was wondering cause 76 in philly sucks mostly all day long and when there is a game or games it can take hours for traffic to move.

I highlighted the key words in that sentence...

I'd rather put my balls in a vice grip than have to drive through that traffic every day. I only go there a couple times a year, either to the airport or when i'm doing the fireworks shows for the Eagles or Phillies games, that's it. 95% of the drivers there are morons, or the morons seem to be drawn to me, i don't know which it is.

this trip i gonna be awesome!!!!!all i gotta do is load up and roll.

wooooohooooooo!

can I make a list
1. token (chris)
2. deadlast (dean)
3. bassballs818
4. 91Warrior (treavor)
5. Jarheadoo7
6. Hecker1 (Matt)

i thought there were just a few more people, but regardless i cant wait! this should be great. my buddy's name that is coming is mike. we will be loading two warriors on a short bed so this should be interesting. just glad its an extended cab so we can put all the other stuff back there. we should be there around 10-11 saturday morning.

I WILL be there on fri. bassballs818 will do our best to find a suitable camp site. only 5 going? need to know how large of a spot to get.

Ive been informed of the rain and the mud shortly folows. Well then it is what it is. I guess ill need to get another tarp in the morning to put on the ground then. i knew i shoulda picked 1 up earlier!!!

Ohio Valley
Low pressure is heading into the Ohio Valley from the southwest, bringing mild and moist air to our area. Most of us will see anywhere from one to two inches of rain through tonight. The rain should start to taper off to showers as the football games progress Friday evening, and the weekend looks mainly dry and cool at this point.

Today: Rain, heavy at times, isolated thunder, high 65.
Tonight: Rain lingers, low 48.
Saturday: Any early morning showers will come to an end, clouds with some sun, high 60.
Sunday: Clouds with some sun, low 40, high 57.

Rain stops tomorrow in the AM...like 5 or 6 AM and the rest of the weekend we'll be ridin dry, well, except for the mud holes and creek bed. Its deff. gunna be one muddy mess, Keep it in mind when packin. But on the bright side, there won't be any dust!

Gotta work on my quad for bit tonight and pack, I'll be there in the AM. Also workin on somethin cool for this trip!

bassballs and Token made it. Here's our camp site location. See ya'll there tomorrow.

Picture1-16.png

ok guys its monday now.. wheres the pictures and stories?? who broke what?? who got totally shitfaced and fell off thier fourwheeler while stopped? hahaha

well I got **** faced! had to sit at camp on sat night.some funny sounds from the bottom end.but its all good.more beer for me.all in all it was a blast,except the rain on fri .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back