YFM350 OH/PA Trail Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
WE really need to plan a ride! Meet in the middle somewhere such at the Ohio/PA border of sightly over the line in either direction. But it would be tits to get an all war dog trail ride in and meet some of you guys. I know of 6 here in Ohio locally and 4 at least in PA and we all live with in 4 hrs of each other.

OH:
Deadlast (Dean) -IN
Hecker1 (Matt) -IN
Ngin -IN
Token (Chris) -IN
Beastlywarrior228 -IN
Guss (Russ) -IN
Jarheadoo7 -IN

PA:
Yamarider (Greg) -IN
Bomber315 (Tyler) -IN
91warrior (Trevor) -IN
Bassballs818 -IN

We'd have to pick a place and time (weekend) where we could organize such a ride but Id be all for it if there was a major interest. Let me know your guys thoughts. Also if I missed anybody, make note and I can change my post, also let me know your guys names that I don't already know.

I would probably go. I don't know what kind of trail riding is out that way, the only riding i've done out west is at Breezewood Proving Grounds and that's all MX.

I would probably be able to bring along a good sized crew if it isn't Warriors only (i wouldn't even be able to go myself in that case)

yea im down with that .it would be cool to have a bunch of warriors out at one time.(,at least you mentioned me.) :p

It would be awesome to ride with you guys but i cant. I'm only 14 :p
By the way its johnny.

^ age has nothing to do with it man as long as you can get to where were gonna ride, your more then welcome to join.

I can start researching a middle ground spot to ride at and hopefully plan something for this Fall if there is an interest. I want to make a YFM350 members ride mainly but others are welcome I guess, **** if that be the case I can get 20 other guys to come then as well.

well ****! you goddamn wipper-snappers wanna play with an old dog like me. ;D WARNING: the first one to pass out is mine!!!!

theres a cool place out by morgan town WV / PA area i was at that was fun.. i was also in west findly PA the four seasons camping resort had some funnnn trails.. but you gotta pay 20 bucks to get in and be insured liability...

orrr

allegheny national forest marienville & timberline atv and bike trail ..

im down too.. put me on the list and i have a buddy with the raptor in the pics ( see chicks on the warrior post) who would be down to go as well..

I don't have a problem riding with you "old" guys haha It's just i can't drive so SOL on getting places

yea that would be awesome. i should be able to go, but it depends on college. Trevor is the name. that would be great to have something like this.

author=jarheadoo7 board=general thread=9816 post=100408 time=1249605469allegheny national forest marienville

iv'e never rode fourwheelers here but you cant get anycloser to my house.... hell if i did it right i could ride there and not need to borrow my dads trailer hahaha.... ive only ever rode sleds there tho i dont know what it is all about... im sure youll probably need PA registration and insurance to be legal... neither of which i have but i could get it!.... i sure see alot of trailers with fourwheelers headed up and down 66 all weekend long so there must be something worth riding up there... as far as i know there is no "fun spots" it just riding up and down hills and trying not destroy the trail/ backroad... if you guys are looking to spin donuts or get all four wheels off the ground at once then marienville might not be the place.... they have poker runs up there from time to time... it would be pretty awesome to do that, never done one and ive always wanted too... ill keep my eyes and ears peeled for info

it would be nice to ride with some fourwheelers of the same performance... all of my friends have grizzlys... and not that i cant keep up (in the woods) but they get annoyed by my pipe and the fact that i actually ride the thing instead of just cruise.... to them i say, sorry i havent had a fourwheeler all my life... i still have whipper snapper in me.... ya know cause im sooo old at 26... my real name is tyler btw

ps ever ride with grizzlys? those things HAUL ASS! my friend can ride a wheelie for about 200 yards without thinking twice... WITH HIS WIFE ON THE BACK!!! and thats not the sick part, the sick part is she encourages it!!

I could come as well, I am on the other side of PA but it is only 6 hrs or so to get to the Ohio line.
I can only come if it is not only warriors as I would be riding a Honda 400ex and my wife will be riding the Warrior as long as I have it back together by then :)

That sounds like an awsome time. I'm constanly looking for places to go cause philly's not too atv friendly if you know what i mean. My buddies ride bikes but they're huge slacks when it comes to organizing a ride. HELL, I've been trying to get them up on the McCoy run in October but they just say "yeah i'll def go let me know". I'm about to just start driving west on "self" missions. I'd love to hook up if i'm invited.

OK....so Thus far I have 11 people in (+family and friend's that are interested in this trip) for now, guaranteeing that only maybe 5 of us actually show when the event really goes down! Its that way these things always work! I think I found an ok(?) place that is sorta a middle grounds for us all and I highly doubt anyone has been there yet. Its called Rock Run (1228 St Lawrence Rd Patton, PA 16668) http://www.rockrunrecreation.com/

They have primitive camping there as well so we can do a two day event! That or if we really organize it right I was looking into renting out a big cottage for the weekend as well! NOW that would be TITS!!

Check it out and let me know an ETA on time for everyone. Also if any one can find a better place be sure to voice your opinion. My drive would be around 3.5hrs. I'm planning a fall ride, thinking sometime in early October?

I'll post up an Official thread once we iron things out on here.

thats a long ways for a ride... but it looks pretty cool... i cant guarentee my attendance since i cant very easily haul my fourwheeler on my car... but we will see how things shake out

^ hell, your only 2hrs away. And **** son....I usta get my quad up on top of my Saturn! That or borrow a truck or get a mini hitch on your ride and find a small trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back