Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jb stick the crack quick and easy fix! Lol it might work!
No.. JB weld would burn out of there.
I could try to braze it, but that's a lot of piss'n around to. I might see if I can get a cheap manifold at pick a part? I still have at least a 3 week wait for my stainless system.

Would it? My dad used it to repair hi Durango head and it held up for bout a year until he overheated it again. I don't know if it will fail dude.

Would it? My dad used it to repair hi Durango head and it held up for bout a year until he overheated it again. I don't know if it will fail dude.
I've used it on aluminum heads to thread stripped plugs back in. lol
But your exhaust manifold gets really damn hot!! I don't think JB would handle it? Plus a used manifold can't be more than $10 bucks, if it is they can keep it.

Well heres where I'm at on that... It costs about $10 bucks to buy that stuff anyway, and I'll have to pull the manifold to repair it. So I might as well just try to find a good one... If I drive the car for a bit, and it starts smoking, or the tranny stars to go. I'll just put it back to stock, sell the car, and part out the aftermarket stuff.
Thats my plan... So I might as well fix it right.

Ok.. I'm back on this again.
I kinda fixed my manifold with steel wool, and JB weld. Yes it's holding in there so far. lol

I have a bad vibration from idle to about 3000rpm. I think the motor mount at the front is bad, but what else could cause it?
I was also wondering if anyone knows where the damn filter for the transmission is?

Now that admin bumped my question, I'll try this again.

I have a bad vibration from idle to about 3000rpm. I think the motor mount at the front is bad, but what else could cause it?
I was also wondering if anyone knows where the damn filter for the transmission is?

There is an internal screen in the trans. You have to take it apart to get to it. It is non-servicable. Just drain and refill. The vibration could be a misfire situation, too. Not there so there is not enough for me to go on. Have someone get in the car, start it, put it in gear, and power brake it, while you inspect the motor mounts. You'll see the bad ones because of all the play they have. It could have even broken.

There is an internal screen in the trans. You have to take it apart to get to it. It is non-servicable. Just drain and refill. The vibration could be a misfire situation, too. Not there so there is not enough for me to go on. Have someone get in the car, start it, put it in gear, and power brake it, while you inspect the motor mounts. You'll see the bad ones because of all the play they have. It could have even broken.

Actually it's an external trans filter. I have the filter for it, but I can't find the little bastard.. I need to get a Haynes manual for this car in a bad way.

I also need a clone, so I don't have to try and work on these cars by myself all the time. lol

I thought all the honda's had drain and refill transmissions. But, it is older, and I don't see many of them anymore. I'm trying to remember the layout of that car.

I thought all the honda's had drain and refill transmissions. But, it is older, and I don't see many of them anymore. I'm trying to remember the layout of that car.
yah it has a drain plug on the pan, but I was told there was an external filter. I payed $50 bucks for said filter, but I can't find it?
If it doesn't have one!! The parts guy at auto value is going to have a bad day when I turn said filter sideways, and stick it up his pee hole!!

Last edited:
It looks like this one, but theres nothing on the tranny lines? I was starting to think it might be an aftermarket filler?
honda_accord_1991_auto_trans_filter_kit_oem_58953_zps33aa9a3c.jpg

Thats an aftermarket filter. Its inline. You can add it if u want. Oh and tell the auto value guy the atp filter is cheaper

I would do the return line. But I dont think it matters. Just make sure u get the flow direction right. I didn't know you had auto values in Canada. I run one here in Mich.

Back