Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do the return line. But I dont think it matters. Just make sure u get the flow direction right. I didn't know you had auto values in Canada. I run one here in Mich.

Yah I guess I'll just drain the old stuff out, and toss that filter somewhere out of the way.
And there are auto values all over the place. We only have one in Lethbridge, but I think there are 3 in Calgary.

I have a bad vibration from idle to about 3000rpm. I think the motor mount at the front is bad, but what else could cause it?

My Fiancé has an 08 civic. It started to get a bad vibration. Turned out to be motor mounts. I replaced all three of them. There are 5 total on her car, well, two of them are trans mounts but you know how wonky those engines sit in there.

My Fiancé has an 08 civic. It started to get a bad vibration. Turned out to be motor mounts. I replaced all three of them. There are 5 total on her car, well, two of them are trans mounts but you know how wonky those engines sit in there.

I came to a conclusion that I have one bad mount, but I might just change the upper 2.. This car only has 4.
2 trans mounts, and 2 motor mounts. (that I can see)

How hard were they to change, and how much did they cost??

Many are dirt cheap. We get a lot from Doorman, & Anchor Industries. The pricey ones are the fluid filled units. I don't remember if your car has any. I wanna say you have 3 for the engine, and a min of 2 for the trans. Just get someone to power brake the bitch for you. That way you're not throwing money away on stuff you don't need.

Many are dirt cheap. We get a lot from Doorman, & Anchor Industries. The pricey ones are the fluid filled units. I don't remember if your car has any. I wanna say you have 3 for the engine, and a min of 2 for the trans. Just get someone to power brake the bitch for you. That way you're not throwing money away on stuff you don't need.

HA!! I just outsmarted myself.. lol

I blocked the front tires, and jurked the e-brake. That worked to check it out.. It's definitely the front mount. It moves out about an inch.
And yes there are 3 motor mounts, (there was one hiding under the air box).

So now I just have to wait on some parts, and I'll get it up to snuff. I need that mount, plugs, wires, o2 sensor, timing belt, and of course my exhaust, and lowering springs. :D

Then I'm gonna paint it, and figure out what I'm gonna put on it for wheels?

i love being right! thats a good idea with the steel wool too. good to know that it works!

So I have a change of plans.. No more Corvette wheels, I sold them.. The tires I would have needed to make them work were to damn expensive.

I have some daily trivia for you guys though. These are the wheels I'm getting, what are they off of?
TAwheel_zps3363ff8f.jpg

(I know what they are, I'm just curious if anyone else knows)
Their a kinda rare wheel.. They remind me of Ronal turbo wheels.

i saw a million pics of those same rims on a bmw. well im gunna look some more!

The BMW rims were made by Ronal. (Their a German company)
These are made by a domestic car company.

Last edited:
Back