Who knows about Honda cars??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm gonna beat on an old thread just for Alex..
This is an update on my $200 beater that has north of $1200 bucks into it now, and that I've put over 20,000kms on since I bought it!

So far I have done some head work to it (just some minor stuff cleaned it up, new head gasket), new cam, new timing belt(s), stainless header, new magniflow exhaust, complete frontend rebuild, new motor mounts.. Then I got fancy and tossed a set of F&F coilovers at it, and a set of 17" MSR 7 spoke wheels. I also totally redid the stereo, and tossed a couple of JL 10's in the trunk with a rockford 600 watt amp.
It's my daily driver, and is really hang'n in there. lol
I drive it over 4000kms a month.

Heres a little shot off my phone of what the front looked like before the coilovers.
car_zps61a7a1af.jpg

Like really little, I couldn't size it.. lol (damn you windows 8)

Yes Alex I'll give you that one.. I thought for sure it would burn outta there. But I took it for a 40 mile cruze, and got it pretty hot! It didn't melt...

I fixed a buddies 350in his truck one time... it blew a head gasket between 3 and 5 and he kept driving it so that hot ass flame shooting from cylinder to cylinder eat a groove in the block between the cylinders about 1/16th of an inch deep and i filled it in with jb weld and worked it all back down and bolted the head back on with a new gasket and he drove it for another 3 years with no problems before he sold it and last i knew the guy he sold it to was still driving it with no problems

Change the timing belt, and drive it. If you need parts, they are all at the salvages, AutoZone or O'Reilly, and eBay. Or carparts.com. youul prob get $400 at the salvage when your done with it. Hondatech.com is a good forum for that car.

Change the timing belt, and drive it. If you need parts, they are all at the salvages, AutoZone or O'Reilly, and eBay. Or carparts.com. youul prob get $400 at the salvage when your done with it. Hondatech.com is a good forum for that car.
I have a bunch of money in the car now. Screw salvage parts, I only buy new stuff.. :iagree:
I have all new F&F coilovers on it now, underdrive crank pulley, and I bought a rear disc conversion for it. I also have a freshly rebuilt H23 DOHC from a newer accord when the F22 decides to give up the fight. And yes it has a new timing belt.. lol
I'm tuning it, I love this car. :tup:

MyCB7_zps5867d28a.jpg

get it dude its worth it and if u dont like it check the local junk prices here where im at u can turn that 200 into 500 very easy lol

Did you look at the post above you? It's a pic of the car now

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

I have a bunch of money in the car now. Screw salvage parts, I only buy new stuff.. :iagree:
I have all new F&F coilovers on it now, underdrive crank pulley, and I bought a rear disc conversion for it. I also have a freshly rebuilt H23 DOHC from a newer accord when the F22 decides to give up the fight. And yes it has a new timing belt.. lol
I'm tuning it, I love this car. :tup:

And, yet, you cannot finish the hybred?... hmmmm....

Ya it sucks, but **** happens...
I already moved on, thats why I haven't been on here much over the last few months.
I just want my damn truck, and quad back..

Last edited:
So the CB7 is pretty well toast..

I blew a lower ball joint cruising down he hiway at about 80mph, flipped the passenger front wheel upside down, and smoked the ditch..

It did about $500 damage, and I think it may have twisted the sub frame??

So I said **** it! And I bought myself a 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring.. lol
It has warranty, and roadside assistance. :tup:

Latest posts

Back