warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*the stator has a trigger what lets the cdi know when to fire. on most warriors the triggers will burn out*, info i just got from youtube. so the stator trigger on mine may be burnt out?

whats that for lol. theres nothing wrong with thinking of other stuff. theres nothing else when its cold and pissing rain outside

Get the known bent valve issue fixed before you start chasing your tail on something else. If it is backfiring then I would say you have spark. You just don't have any compression because of the bent valve.

*the stator has a trigger what lets the cdi know when to fire. on most warriors the triggers will burn out*, info i just got from youtube. so the stator trigger on mine may be burnt out?
that is what I had to replace on my 01 I just got now she runs great pops off every time and within a split second

that is what I had to replace on my 01 I just got now she runs great pops off every time and within a split second

how did you fine out it was that problem? how did you test it. mine has spark.. i just took the other new sparkplug i have put it in the boot and hold it near the frame and kinda got zapped lol so theres spark

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR HEAD .... Stop looking for something eles before you fucked up something eles .... If you something to do paint your pegs or something

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR HEAD .... Stop looking for something eles before you fucked up something eles .... If you something to do paint your pegs or something

^^^^^!!!!!^^^^^!!!!!^^^^^!!!!!^^^^^!!!!!^^^^^!!!!!^^^^^!!!!!:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::eek::eek::eek::eek:>:>:>:>::mad::mad::mad::mad::yell::yell::yell::yell:

YOU HAVE A BENT ******* VALVE! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED BEFORE YOU CAN LOOK AT ANYTHING ELSE. It is backfiring because the cylinder is filling with fuel, and the spark is able to ignite it. That is why it is backfiring and not starting. It simply does not have enough compression, because of the bent valve, to start and run the engine. Get that fixed and take it from there!!! Boy, am I glad the enternet has been down at home, it's a real kick to see where this thread goes once I can use the work computer.

im still going with the tongue..........i want to be sure theres spark!!!!

theres nothing i can do about the head. theres not another one here yet. i did the same thing dave did in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92VxU_652bM

what made the valve pretty much fine again. and i was only naming off things that other people are telling me. (like i said before its for sale nd i have been getting emails thru kijiji saying check this/check that) other then the guy who just asked if ill trade for a 01 125cc yz

I don't give a **** if "Dave" straightened a valve and got lucky. Most of the time it will not work. A lot of the time if it hits the piston, the head of the valve would be stressed and pop off really doing some damage. I won't risk an engine when I can get a $30 valve and $30 worth of new gaskets and fix it right.

You would have been money ahead if you had bought a different cam when we told you to. I think you are just trying to fail. If you are trying just the opposite of what we say to prove us wrong it isn't working out for you either.

I don't give a **** if "Dave" straightened a valve and got lucky. Most of the time it will not work. A lot of the time if it hits the piston, the head of the valve would be stressed and pop off really doing some damage. I won't risk an engine when I can get a $30 valve and $30 worth of new gaskets and fix it right.

That, and, with the valve not seating right, the margin will land improperly against the seat and damage the seat some. Without lapping the seat compression loss can be expected.

Bones needs to beat some sense into this boy when he helps him after this ****:mad:>:

^ya, but it Still mostly Only spins when trying to start it (what was the problem that started all this to begain with.. also what made me join this site) that it would only spin and not crank over then after i replace the piston and stuff (even tho it was fine). it still only spinned till i play around with it (dont know what i did) but then it started. i went back to the trail and it up and shutted off on me then would only spin Again

^ya, but it Still mostly Only spins when trying to start it (what was the problem that started all this to begain with.. also what made me join this site) that it would only spin and not crank over then after i replace the piston and stuff (even tho it was fine). it still only spinned till i play around with it (dont know what i did) but then it started. i went back to the trail and it up and shutted off on me then would only spin Again

If you aren't willing to rent or buy a compression tester and diagnose it correctly then you are going to chase your tail through this whole process. You would not listen to reasonable suggestions and kept screwing with it. You never did make one attempt to try and fix it right. You just made it worse.

Why don't you just walk away from it till Bones can come help. Stop being dumb!!!

Latest posts

Back