warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont have alot of time tho i go for my license 'This time' next monday. i planed on selling the quad so i could buy another car and Put it on the road but i cant sell it and get must of my money back till the atv is working what is why i wanna get it working asap!.

and about going to partszone to rent a compression tester.. the weather has been pretty bad here for the last few days so i havent really been able to go anywhere

Too damn many excuses dude. Walk away from it. Time isn't going to matter because until you let someone help you, it will never run. You just keep getting further behind and are going no where fast. Walk away from it till someone can help you or go pay to have it done right.

It's just plain ridiculous. I have never seen anyone so hard headed. I would have been embarrassed to come back here and admit to some of the stupidity this guy has. Its amazing to me when someone asks for help then does the total opposite of what everyone suggests. Money is tight for a lot of us, but common sense prevails most of the time. To me if a guy can't afford to do it right then he shouldn't own it. I guess it helps the rest of us down the road when the machine gets parted out for cheap.

^ SOO I just got back home. i went to cashway to pick up a new clamp for the muffer, Then i went to Partsouce... and they do NOT rent compression tester's out!! i ask if they knew a store that would and they said nobody will. 'its just the kind of thing we cant rent out' is what he said to me

It's just plain ridiculous. I have never seen anyone so hard headed. I would have been embarrassed to come back here and admit to some of the stupidity this guy has. Its amazing to me when someone asks for help then does the total opposite of what everyone suggests. Money is tight for a lot of us, but common sense prevails most of the time. To me if a guy can't afford to do it right then he shouldn't own it. I guess it helps the rest of us down the road when the machine gets parted out for cheap.

i said i couldnt get to a store to get a compression tester due to the bad weather the pass few days, and now that its nice out and i just went to the store they dont rent out what you said they do

dont here in belleville. but i just put the new clamp on the muffler (where the powerbomb header goes into the powercore 4 pipe) as the clamp was strip so it wasnt tight. and now it doesnt backfire? just still wont crank over like theres no spark

Blah-Blah-blah-idiot-blah-blah-blah-dumbass-blah-blah-blah-moron-blah-blah-blah-getabicycle-blah-blah-blah

dude either buy my head or that other head your looking at put it on it and be done with it !!! ............. or sell it like that for 500$ it'll be gone in less then a week

hell if I had as much time and $$$ tied up in it as he does I'd fix it right and keep the son a bitch for a few years ride the **** out of her and then sell her at least then by keeping her a few years and riding her you'd get some of your money back in enjoyment and still be able to sell after for like $1500 to $2000 if ya don't break her in the meantime lol

True so true!! but if it where mine that's what I'd do lol I wouldn't sell her right after she was fixed after all that money and time she would have to give me back some satisfaction lmfao!

1st POLL : should bones bring his tools or not?
2nd POLL : will BONES bring his tools?
3rd POLL :will DILLION live or die?
4th POLL : how many new probs will suddenly appear?

best part so far. :laughup::haha:

so the stator trigger on mine may be burnt out?

if you have spark and getting backfire your stator and its pulsar ("trigger") coil is fine. Your valve is bent. Hope you figure this out. Kinda feel bad you ripped yourself off by trading a integra for a messed warrior. Least the warrior can be fixed if you take some time to learn for the guys on here trying to help yah.

Back