warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i can do is quote genpat...........:popcorn: I was gonna rent a movie, no need, this is better!:iagree:

You liked that huh? Sometimes stupidity is a wonderful form of enertainment... other times it's a wonderful form of aggrivation.:hehe:

this is it lol.. i knw the person who had the atv before the guy i traded my nice Done up acura integra to, i know the parking break was broken. but the guy i traded my car to said he fixed the parking break. and that the atv had a problem starting and he was 'told' it was the starter bushes from a shop, (after he left with my car what i paid Alot for!) found out there is no parking brakes.. theres not even rear brake pads (but i ordered new pads and have them here just havent put them in yet, and according to the guy who had it 1st before him the starter is supposed to be new (im not sure as it did start up after a few trys) then once i replaced the battery (new 14amp was $55) it always started right up, then i found out the 1 front shock is broken (so if the tires go off the ground it makes a sound when they land), front tire had a slow leak in it (took it to the shop and got it fixed=$45), then found out the intake was cracked (but it didnt seem to bother it any). also the front light.. if u put it on low only the left light works, if u put it on high only the right light works (in order for them both to be on you have to put the switch in between low and high

this is everything i know about the bike^. not counting the new stuff i have already bought for it piston/rings ect. so please bear with me. i was lied to getting this bike and i am trying my hardest to make it like new and working fine

The head is an 87 but bolt right on ... I also have a intake boot as well I'll throw in for 5 bucks .... And your bike will run ...... I'm not tryin to **** you over man just tryin to help a fellow member... I'm tried of you bike being down ... Lol.

The head is an 87 but bolt right on ... I also have a intake boot as well I'll throw in for 5 bucks .... And your bike will run ...... I'm not tryin to **** you over man just tryin to help a fellow member... I'm tried of you bike being down ... Lol.

thats 13 years older then my bike lol. but according to online the warrior head for this bike goes between the year 99-05?

The head is the same man only thing is it has a de-comp lever on the exhaust side so if you ever want to have a pull start on it you can with this head

The head is the same man only thing is it has a de-comp lever on the exhaust side so if you ever want to have a pull start on it you can with this head

i see. well how about this.. if your free 1 day and wanna come with the parts (ill make sure my camshaft is already out and the head off. then we put your parts on and if it starts ill buy them. but if for some reason it doesnt start ill still give you $20 for coming?

And what tools do have ... Or should I just bring mine

well.. the head, maybe if you want The intake boot, also maybe another starter if you have one (anything that you have that will get a bike going lol), and what kinda tools are needed? i have took this bike apart a few times now so pretty sure i have all the sockets.. they are mostly all 10mm/cam bolt is 17mm, and the heads are 16mm i think, (other then the 18mm sparkplug socket) i think im fine

I have starters,starter clutch, head, and intake boot ... Anythin eles your bike needs ? Make a list of everything that you think your bike needs
It'll have to be on a weekend ... And you'll need pm me your address

OMG this is better than i thought,i was working on mine i wudda stopped:haha: can we do a live WEBCAM??? T his is probably the first time i typed LMAO and truly i am in ****** tears:haha: We all gotta see this!!!! Bones, I luv you man, luvs a challenge!!!! I can see 1 of 2 things happening 1):argh: 2):T&H: Can we do a POLL on the lead up to the MAIN EVENT??????? This is great, i gotta stop, im still in ****** tears:haha: oh **** i cant!
1st POLL : should bones bring his tools or not?
2nd POLL : will BONES bring his tools?
3rd POLL :will DILLION live or die?
4th POLL : how many new probs will suddenly appear?

ok im done:lmao:

Oh we'll see how fucked up this bike really is .... I'll. Be bringing my tools ... Like puller, full socket set, full set of wrenches, torque wrench, And most likely 45 lbs of parts ...lol

1st poll : yes he should
2nd poll : yes they are in truck anyways
3rd poll : this we will have to see about ... (he best be willing to listen)
4th poll : this we'll all so have to see about ... But my job is to make it run

1st poll : yes he should
2nd poll : yes they are in truck anyways
3rd poll : this we will have to see about ... (he best be willing to listen)
4th poll : this we'll all so have to see about ... But my job is to make it run

:haha:..........................................:popcorn::popcorn:

I can make it run even if have bring a whole motor lol
Besides gambling is fun lol

the motor has less then 40mins on the rebuilt (driving/running time). the only parts i have not replace yet is the starter, (the head), and the manifold.

i have a flywheel puller already. but the starter clutch shouldnt need to be replace (and im also not really looking to grain the oil again.. its $25 to get more oil).

and wow i went and watched 1 movie.. came back to see comments about polls?

Back