warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hm did you plan on coming in the afternoon or?. i should only be a few hours doing what i have to do..

and if come in the afternoon (if by some chance i was not back yet) and u have money to spend on tickets you could always go to the big music fest a lil ways down the road and see a few bands play lol.

but anyways text before you leave and ill let you know if im home by then or if ill be done by the time you get here

Last edited:
dont know if you got the message but do you know what your doing yet?? dont really like having $3000 just sitting here not be able to do nothing with it as i dont have the other parts

hey sorry i have bin so busy lately i havent even bin on but i was looking to ship the stuff and it only like 25 bucks to ship all of it there

but bones................he's got $3000.............:haha: make a trip!!!!
i get 3% for the idea, lmao, then we go to MA and find warrior400:evilface:!
ahhh hell he's close to me ill get it and ship to u. minus bumper:atv:

Last edited:
oh alright. hm im gonna have to get back to you now lol kinda been spendin 2 much money cuz i didnt know what you were gonna do/or what i was gonna do cuz some dude keeps offering me his 2001 grand prix gt (what he says is worth $2000 but da window is cracked and other stuff) nd my bike is worth more so i havent traded. so ill send you a pm or something when i come up with some more money

i should be getting my phone back soon or ill just use the wifes and get pics for you tonight ... but trust me it fits

^^ lol :) No bones there is a new 5 valve liquid cooled warrior thats pumpin out 45hp factory lol...................... I wish

The guy selling you the grand prix??? is he the 1 that sold you the warrior???? I'd trust him or is it a friend of the guy that sold u the warrior? SUCKER!!!!! lmao.............only ****** with ya dillion:haha:..........:atv:

Oh? But text a pic if you can. Dont have internet right now nd just ran down to the library so i could use the wifi on my phone 2 check my msgs. And No he wanted to trade his grand prix but im no gonna now seen he lowered the price on it on kijiji down to $1700 (my bike costed me way more then tht). But he still keeps bugging me

..are you 100% sure them parts are gonna start the bike tho? i already went out and spent $25 on the new oil what ill put in once the bike is back together. and a guy is coming from kingston at 2 to buy something so im gonna have the money today. so inbox me your paypal email address or something

Latest posts

Back