warrior doesnt wanna start??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you midway, if bones was a she, id marry the bitch:haha: but ill tell you if i wasnt , i dunno 12 hrs + id be next to bones, its a breed and you cant find it much anymore, all i can say is im so glad i found this site/guys...............its like a breed from an ERA gone past!!!!

Bones you da man!! keep us all informed and a live web cam feed would be the bomb I bet just a head change and that poor girl will fire right up

what are the odds of it just being the head tho? kinda wish i didnt buy my camshaft now.. just found a 02 head With camshaft and cam gear for $130

because the valves are bent

did you not just say it could be the stator/cdi also? right now the valve isnt bent i did that thing on youtube so its not really bent anymore theres a hair line opening on the 1 side but thats about it.

but i am willing to replace whatever is the cheapest part and go from there. there shouldnt be much that it needs tho. if i had the money i would just replace and get all new parts that i havent already got (cdi, stator, stater clutch, maybe a starter), all the other main parts are new that i can think of

.. i just heard back from the guy who has the head/with the camshaft and all that. i asked if he would sell the head without camshaft and he said yes. so i can get the head (without camshaft) for $90 thats shipped to my door. should i get it? or ask to see pics of the valves 1st?

wheres the fuse on the bike? was told left side under rear fender.. i just looked and theres a red wire that has rubber over it on 1 spot (looks like there could be a fuse in it) but it does not open..?

Even if you had the valve out of the head and tried to bend it back it would not seal. You obviously don't understand how critical valve to seat seal is. If it is off even a slight amount it will leak. That is why we lap them in when we do a valve job. Lapping shows you if the valve and seat are contacting evenly all the way around.

You know, if you don't have the basic understanding of how an engine even works, then you should leave well enough alone. Bones threw out the best offer you could ask for and now you are looking at a different head. Talk about burning bridges!!! dillonj you are not a very smart individual in my book!!

Even if you had the valve out of the head and tried to bend it back it would not seal. You obviously don't understand how critical valve to seat seal is. If it is off even a slight amount it will leak. That is why we lap them in when we do a valve job. Lapping shows you if the valve and seat are contacting evenly all the way around.

You know, if you don't have the basic understanding of how an engine even works, then you should leave well enough alone. Bones threw out the best offer you could ask for and now you are looking at a different head. Talk about burning bridges!!! dillonj you are not a very smart individual in my book!!

i do understand an engine (proly in a different way as you tho) i also buy/repair pocket bikes (they are wayy more easy to fix then quads lol) and i do have a manual on warriors that i downloaded even tho the pictures on it are a lil dark on some

and for the head.. people always go for the cheapest thing they fine. i just so happen to fine 1 cheaper then what it would be to get his. (i was thinking it was the same head as mine from the pic he had in the ad.. but the guy just sent me a pic and it looks different then mine, it has something on the right side of it?.

i also pm bones. im still willing to take him up on the offer

i do understand an engine (proly in a different way as you tho) i also buy/repair pocket bikes (they are wayy more easy to fix then quads lol) and i do have a manual on warriors that i downloaded even tho the pictures on it are a lil dark on some

i also pm bones. im still willing to take him up on the offer

As a machinist, I only see one way of understanding an engine. I don't think you have a clue or you wouldn't have done most of the silly stuff you have done.

As a machinist, I only see one way of understanding an engine. I don't think you have a clue or you wouldn't have done most of the silly stuff you have done.

they were done do to being pissed off that i trade my nice integra for a quad that stopped working few days after i traded. when i love riding so ya when you dont have money to spend at times and ur pissed u just got ripped off alot. you do whtever to get the thing to start just so you can go riding

not so much the silly stuff, but if he woulda listened from the get go and im lost in this thread at the moment, but he still ****** with it when bones is coming???? DILLION UR AN IDIOT

ill bet they were laughing in ur integra as they pulled away:haha:

intake manifold? tape? i just noticed that? maybe he's blind! dunno

ill bet they were laughing in ur integra as they pulled away:haha:

i bet that too!. and alot of people use electrical tape on crack intakes. i had an ad on kijiji awhile ago looking for another intake and people all message saying use tape.. but there was already electrical tape on it

I though about coming up a month ago but after i seen you were 15 hours away i was like maybe some other day.lol I want some videos of you guys working on this thing!

Back