oil cooler idea

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the tank will always be full the check valve won't let oil through unless its under pressure and I'm doing it so that the oil will be cooler and so I don't haveto chainge oil as offten and plus it gives me another one off peice

Duner if this works ur a genious. I just dont see how it will stay full of oil, once the check valve opens it gonna dump it the motor and fill the cases up. Im not doughtin you, just be carefull that the motor is getting full oil all the time.

the check valve? is that some kinda one way valve for the oil liek a butterfly valve or somthing?

Duner if this works ur a genious. I just dont see how it will stay full of oil, once the check valve opens it gonna dump it the motor and fill the cases up. Im not doughtin you, just be carefull that the motor is getting full oil all the time.

Thanks I'm hoping this work like it should

The lines are cover in a stainless steel mesh wire kinda. I have them on mine, so does Dead. I think Dave76 has them on his gone but not forgotten warrior

Check out Gasmans in the gone but not forgotten for another choice,he had stainless tubing.

Actually i got mine from Summit racing. Its Spectra 3/8 line. Its basically rubber tubing with the braided steel around it. It was only like 35 bucks for a 5 ft roll i believe

So mine dont have to hard line inside of them they are just soft rubber tubing with the stainless stuff wrapped around it. I got that stuff so i could just use hose clamps to keep it on the fittins

Back