oil cooler idea

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HAYD...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5643234cd9

this is the one i used.
SDC10159.jpg

Looks good on urs but I have a seering stem stabalizer so it can't be longer then 9 inches long or it won't fit like I want it to and summit won't show the dimensions

I dont understand how your stabilizer gets in the way. Do you have pics or something of how it mounts. I know others with stabilizers don't have issues with them hitting it.

I tryed that and didn't like it it got to hot when I raced and would fail so I mounted it like that and it cools much better and the short style oil cooler like I want will work and fit just like I want it to I don't want the long oil cooler cuzz of the way it looks stuck out the front

I've found the cooler and hoses I want and I was just wondering what would happen if I put electric water proof fans on it if it would help any

i understand your need for cooling, but remember your riding a Warrrior, its an old design, trust me, it costs lots of money to fab up, and buy stuff for it! but if can do it, do it!

thats why is sold mine! money pit!!!!

Back