My '03 Blaster Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 40 would do better and ur going to run 20s so that should do you good those bikes are wicked when they are built right

14/40 is what i'm gonna run on mine. he may switch to 20's though.

the 20's on the goldies are my stock warrior wheels. haven't decided i'm gonna run those yet.

hopefully this one will be wicked. *fingers crossed* i mean i hope it will i know was thoroughly impressed with the power his makes.

so didnt you need the hubs off a warrior/yfz450 to make the rims work or somthing? or did you already get that done

Warrior banshee yfz they will all work on a blaster and a oem banshe axle is a +3 blaster axle its a dirrect fit but you haveto change over the older models to hydro breaks

are you getting one of the swingarms off of ebay? and would a warrior swing arm work s and how much longer would it be?

Warrior swinger won't work but banshee will with some modification and it makes it +3
on a banshee swingarm it does not have the cut out for where the motor bolts to the swingarm and frame. So you have to cut and weld new rear motor mounts

Last edited:
ok, thought it would be nice if you could have the linkage sytem on it

i was just reading about this for a friend to other day all you really need to do is cut the spot out for the mount and trim the sides a little

so what are you gonna be using this for? racing or just riding?

just riding. the same i use the warrior for.

How do fit on it? I'm 6'2" and my knees hit the front fenders on blasters

honestly, i don't fit very well on a stock blaster, i feel that i fit this one really well. guess the arms and axle make it that way.

are you getting one of the swingarms off of ebay? and would a warrior swing arm work s and how much longer would it be?

yeah, i will probably get one of the hd swingarms

yeah, those swingers he's making are awesome, but i can go to the swingarm shop and pay less for the hd and still be happy. i don't ride hard enough to buy one of those t-rocks from him.

the only thing i ever rode with an extended swingarm was a polaris trailblazer and it was pain in the ass in the tight stuff, felt like the rear tires were gonna clip a tree and buck me, but that swinger was like +12 lol

wow really a +12 on trailblazer, the thing must have had alot of cash put into it. I rode a stock one and it sucked, it was so slow and barely brought the front up. The purpose of a extended swinger is to move more weight forward to keep the front wheels down. And I can't see a trailblazer needing one.

yeah i have no idea why it has it, its pretty much stock, ill get a pcic of it tommorow becasue i might ride with him, but thats his dads quad, hes got a raptor, so maybe his dad just likes being a bit more stable?

well, haven't updated this in a while. finally got this thing near complete, for now anyway. already looking for another to build during the summer.

some pics the other day after a good cleaning.

100_3234.jpg

100_3235.jpg

100_3236.jpg

100_3237.jpg

100_3238.jpg

100_3239.jpg

Back