My '03 Blaster Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i told you boys to stay tuned didn't i?

100_3266.jpg

100_3267.jpg

100_3268.jpg

wonder what i can do with it? muhahahahhahahahhahhaah................

little bit of horse trading and 30 bucks for it. pretty decent i believe. brand new crank, bearings, trenched. it'll be nice.

That is a beautiful Blaster! Great job on it, and let us know how that +4 runs!

BUMP!

Let me knock the dust off this thread.
smile.gif

This is the result of being patient and not rushing into my next project. Scoured CL and have wanted a bike like this to the T. Picked it up last night for a great deal. Only gave $450 for it after they originally wanted $750. It's missing a couple parts, but with what I have already and a good friends help I should have her up and going.

This should answer the question of "What are you going to do with that +4 stroker?"

On to the business end.

2006 Yamaha Blaster SE

100_3537.jpg

100_3538.jpg

100_3539.jpg

100_3540.jpg

100_3541.jpg

100_3542.jpg

100_3543.jpg

100_3544.jpg

100_3545.jpg

100_3546.jpg

What I'm going to do is transplant my 03 motor over to this 06 and then slap the stroker into the 03.

Last edited:
i'm no longer a fan of wheel spacers of any kind. this '06 has pissed me off royally. started to tear into it to remove the spacers and exhaust.

i guess these are dura blue spacers on it, i dunno?? anyway, i thought they looked funny for some reason. i had no idea how they were mounted.

100_1249.jpg

are you kidding me? now i have useless wheel hubs unless i opt to keep running the spacers.
100_1250.jpg

same way up front, which is what really chaps my ass. had to take hubs apart piece by piece.
100_1252.jpg

now i'm stuck in the middle of this project because i have to get new wheel hubs for the rear and order new studs for the front.
rolleyes.gif
lucky i had some extra yfz rear hubs to throw on so i could have a partial roller.
100_1253.jpg

100_1254.jpg

100_1255.jpg

guess the only progress i made today is getting the holeshots switched over to my '03. should hook up good now.
100_1257.jpg

back to square one. got a little progress made today. ordered studs for the front and got some hubs for the rear from my buddy. installed the studs and got it back to roller status again. still waiting for a gas tank to show up.

100_1267.jpg

100_1266.jpg

fugged around on the 03 this morning a bit. threw a brake line on the rear finally and loving how the holeshots hookup on this thing.

100_1264.jpg

100_1265.jpg

i got a blaster they are fun but not long enough with a +2 stretch swinger mine turned into Frankenstein it dose alot more then we intended....

good looking bikes a nice 03 and a cheery 06

How fast is you '03? Does it compare to your Warrior? You know what kind of HP it's putting down?

Nice blasters, The all black is my fav.... Im sad for the warrior...

thanks. why are you sad for my warrior? it has it's place. it's built the way i want it and it serves gf duty lol

i got a blaster they are fun but not long enough with a +2 stretch swinger mine turned into Frankenstein it dose alot more then we intended....

good looking bikes a nice 03 and a cheery 06

this +4 is too long imo. not great for the type riding i like, but it does keep the front planted.

How fast is you '03? Does it compare to your Warrior? You know what kind of HP it's putting down?

i dunno how fast it is, but it blows the warrior away. doesn't have the warriors torque though. off the line i'll give it to the warrior, but about 4th the blaster will pull away on pavement. the way i've figured it's about 30ish no way to prove that, but over on blasterforum a guy dyno'd his with about the same setup and got 28-28hp and i have more done.

that blue one is pretty cool. I'd wheel it.

dean, are you feeling okay? all this talk about a ass blaster and now you say this. lol

Latest posts

Back