Header glowing red

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i got the new jet kit from jets-r-us and seams this only comes with the main jets 150 152.5 etc i thought the jet kits come with all the jets, arent there more needed ???

So this is a crapy kit a bought!!! came with like 6 different main jets and 4 new bolle bolts thats it for 39 bucks.

wow! big rip off you could have bought 3 pilots and 3 mains seperatly cheaper than that they are like $3/jet at my atv shop here

So guys I'm thinking about getting a oil cooler can you guys get me links were I can get one. I think it will cool my motor down a good bit

The motor still gets hot but the cooler brought down the temps on my motor

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

What from getting hot? It only cools the trans. And yes it does! It seizes! Lol.

What from getting hot? It only cools the trans. And yes it does! It seizes! Lol.

Alex, yes it cools the oil in the bottom end and keeps the bike cooler. Cooler oil means better lubrication of the piston and thus reducing friction and less friction means a cooler running bike.

Last edited:
Alex, yes it cools the oil in the bottom end and keeps the bike cooler. Cooler oil means better lubrication of the piston and thus reducing friction and less friction means a cooler running bike.

alex wasnt thinking of physics. lol. WHOOPS!

Just shows you juvenile thought process. Think before you post man.

yea i dont really think before i post. that is why i need to reread my posts more often before i post em! ugggggghhh!

Latest posts

Back