Header glowing red

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ment it as: no there is no thermal shutdown so if it gets too hot (really, really hot) it will seize and will require a rebuild.
acctually mine over heated and my buddy tried blowing his up it over heated shut off and 10mins later fired back up after cool down ran just as good as it did

That's what scares me its like 10 degrees outside and I start my quad and the header starts glowing I just thinking what it will do when it's 80 and 90 in the summer

acctually mine over heated and my buddy tried blowing his up it over heated shut off and 10mins later fired back up after cool down ran just as good as it did

That's not what happened to my Vito's big bore kit on my blaster. Overheated and practically welded the piston to the cylinder! But that is a 2 stroke. :p

That's what scares me its like 10 degrees outside and I start my quad and the header starts glowing I just thinking what it will do when it's 80 and 90 in the summer

colder air has a higher % of oxygen which will make it lean out some so it will be fine in summer

Oh something els guys is it my clutch when I'm in first shift to 2nd and it lags and after I shift I fill it finally go into second gear what is that?

Ok well i just orderd the oem 45 pilot and 50 pilot sense my kit didnt come with any pilot jets so with these hopefully i can get it jetted...

Guys. Was riding today in the snow I lost my buddy so I was going down the road and it was snowing and has going just fine the it bogged down and when I hit the gas it bogged down and died but I started it back up and it wouldn't go I stuck it in first and just let it pull its self and after I got back let it set and when I got back it fired right up and ran fine anyone have any idea what would it be?

The safety switch is direct wire can't be that. What you mean by clutch starter clutch or the one you pull in to change gears

It's done it to me before we were riding trails and there was a wider hole and I hit it and it shut off and had to wait like 5 to 10 min and it started and didn't quit anymore just cause I didn't hit water hole and it was really wet and snowy today

Latest posts

Back