Header glowing red

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013-02-04212653.jpg

What would it look like

holy **** guy!!!! an electrical connector a male and female end they plug into eachother. trace a damn wire look for a broken wire. a loose ground do something. we give you an answer and you just ask another question its almost like your ******* with us. unless you really no nothing about anything. but with a name like mudboggingsoutherboy you should know something! And for the record Ohio is not the south!!!:haha:

Hey be nice MS! None of the kids in my drivers training class
Knew what a tachometer was today but me. So don't beat down on him!

Hey be nice MS! None of the kids in my drivers training class
Knew what a tachometer was today but me. So don't beat down on him!

I'm not but you have to be able to do alittle bit your self. God god you can type anything into google and get an answer and thats the problem people ant answers for everything!!! get off your ass and figure it out. people are so lazy nowadays! just look at you Alex you are on here 24-7. i rest my case. :nanner:

I will always be on here case I have a 3G iPad. I go to the gym hour and a half a day dude. And I'm on here at school. I'm not sitting in my basement all day ya know! Oh and read my quote. My favorite quote ever.

I will always be on here case I have a 3G iPad. I go to the gym hour and a half a day dude. And I'm on here at school. I'm not sitting in my basement all day ya know! Oh and read my quote. My favorite quote ever.

Shouldn't you be learning in school?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

holy **** guy!!!! an electrical connector a male and female end they plug into eachother. trace a damn wire look for a broken wire. a loose ground do something. we give you an answer and you just ask another question its almost like your ******* with us. unless you really no nothing about anything. but with a name like mudboggingsoutherboy you should know something! And for the record Ohio is not the south!!!:haha:

Hey Dick I don't understand computer stuff if you would be beside me teaching me I would get it. Ok I didn't understand what you ment by wires and plugs. Thanks alex

Hey Dick I don't understand computer stuff if you would be beside me teaching me I would get it. Ok I didn't understand what you ment by wires and plugs. Thanks alex

Well name calling won't get you anywhere. You have no idea. But you should read the way you describe your problems they are very hard to follow. Every time some one tells you some thing you have another problem. One thing at a time fix it and then on to the next..... Or describe the whole problem, articulate it the very best you can and I'm sure we can help you figure it out. Nevermind man your good do your thing.

hey im just trying to keep it on topic i dont want to see anyone get booted, and mud its got to be eletrical get a multimeter and start checking for shorts and take readings

Just busting balls you sensitive little boys!
Well kind of.....

Latest posts

Back