400ex build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** I fit my warrior in my Durango. You'll be fine.

That's awesome! I just use my jeep and a trailer but my buddy will put two quads in his ranger--both standing up belly to belly. One will be no problem

I put a YFZ in the back of my dad's Nissan Hardbody once. Tight, but, it fit. Matter of fact, James has put his Raptor 700 in the back of his square body s10.

Thanks. I'm on the hunt to finding a decent beater.

I like my 08 400, this thread makes me wanna mod it!! But I'm not gonna lie, when I had my raptor 350 it was by far my favorite quad, even out of the 12 yfz450r fuel injected I had. I'm thinking about trading my ex this weekend for a 2006 yz125 and $200, yz is clean. Ive wanted another bike.. I just don't know yet!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Idk I've always loved 400ex. Perfect amount of power for trails. And since I put those elkas on its like riding on a cloud haha.

Just got done getting prices from my local store. They beat all the prices I could find for the yoshi rs2Yoshi Rs2 $450
Powermadd handguards red/black $30 plus $35 for the wrap around kit
Pro armor xc front bumper black $120

Ordering everything in a couple days!!

Yea I'm stoked! I got my invoice for my case saver and chain slide too

Holy hell its gonna be one of a kind, New Yoshi, All Elka suspension, DWT G2 Beadlocks Champion box kit, Glann Innovations guides and saver, Powermadds, Proarmor XC Bumper. All it needs is a Fourwerx Carbon hood and a Quadtech hump seat.

Yea Im def going to get something for the seat. Idk if in going to do the hood or not, I like having the lights incase I get stuck out in the dark.

Anyone reccomend a chain and sprocket? Looking to drop a tooth up front and get a red chain

Alrite cool thanks man. I'm pretty sure my local dealer carries substar so that's easy.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://m.ebay.com/itm/360942215763?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]What do you think about this chain and sprocket combo?[/FONT]

I'm just going to stick with the DID xring chain . I've been reading real good reviews about it. Just haven't been able to find it in red so I guess gold will have to do

Good choice, I got both Regina Zring and DID Xring, I will post pics later of the difference. if any they look the same. They only come in one color gold

Yea figured I'm spending all this money on everything else mine as well not stop at the chain haha

Latest posts

Back