400ex build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://atvgalaxy.com/atvs/suspension/shocks/elka-shocks-stage-3-front-and-rear-shocks-suspension-kit-sport-atv.html. Those are the ones I got.[/FONT]

I don't think I need a mount for the rear resovoir. He would have told me over the phone

just got off the phone with him he said the rear shock comes with the mount

The link didn't work for me, but I know which package you are talking about. That's killer it was included, all Elka sent me was a set up manual and a ton of decals, Are they setting them up for your weight?? and your type of riding/racing??

Yea they are, he said I should have them in about 3 weeks. I'm stoked . I should have the stabilizer in a few days tho.

That sounds awesome man, you got to get some pics up once you get them installed.

Yea I def will. It's been so damn cold I haven't even looked at my quad. I might even have enough money for the hipers by the time I get my shocks. Putting all that on at once would be awesome!! My buddy just reminded me that he has a two brothers slip on that I could have too. But I'm not going to put that on untill spring probably.

Yea I def will. It's been so damn cold I haven't even looked at my quad. I might even have enough money for the hipers by the time I get my shocks. Putting all that on at once would be awesome!! My buddy just reminded me that he has a two brothers slip on that I could have too. But I'm not going to put that on untill spring probably.
Awesome that sounds great, can't wait to see it.

Yea me too haha. Going to drop a tooth up front in a couple weeks too.

Ended up gettin the dwt champion in a box with only the rear beadlocks. Just got my tires mounted on them. They're real nice looking wheels!!

Red in the rear and black rokout wheels up front. Can't wait to put them on tomo!

Just got my elka stage 3 front and rear! Putting them on tomo!

Flawless set up!! I wish I had gotten the rear when I bought mine but Elka only had the fronts in the inventory blowout sale.

Yea I'm stoked man. I also have the stabilizer and red oury grips to put on too.

I got a Denton stabilizer and honestly haven't even got to try it out yet, But ive rode with the stick type in the past your gonna be happy with it that's for sure. Same goes for the Oury grips Ive had a few sets and I have no complaints they are solid grips, I prefer ODI's but Oury and Spider grips are just as good if not better I have used them all. Speaking of this im gonna do a poll in a bit.

Haha yea man I love oury grips I have them on my mountain bike too. Everyone I know uses the ourys

Put my front suspension and stabilizer on today. Wow those shocks are ******* awesome!

Haha yea i still have to get the height adjusted right, I thought they would be install and go but i guess not. I have to install my rear suspension still to

Back