400ex build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may be able to get it out with vise grips. A stud extractor socket goes a long way. Just take your time with it. The only Honda I've had with studs I had to drill out were on my atc350x, but, that head sat out in the weather for many years. All other Hondas I've done they've come right out.

Yea I'm hoping for th best. My studs come in next wed so I guess I have to wait untill then.

Local dealer is giving me the handguard mounts for free too which is legit.

Oh I had my experience with that, major pain in the ass, if its sticking out enough lt get a good grab on it, yeah vise grips will work just fine....if not just drill and rethread the bitch cause it'll save you a lot of time

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Well, the good thing is that Honda uses M8x1.25 studs. No pussy M6 studs like the Warrior!

Oh yeah, the exhaust studs from any Ford 4.2 v6, 4.6 and 5.4 v8 will go right into the Honda. I had to use one on my 350x. You'll have to use an open nut, and not an acorn nut. But, you can get them from your local Ford dealer. And, they are nice to install because they use an E-torx socket.

Fourwerx Carbon sale some nice M6 and M8 studs they may have some for the 400's, also check back with Glann Innovations I know he has some on hand.

I ordered them already from my dealer so I'm just going to wait it out with them . I haven't ordered the case saver or chain guide yet because of this ****. That'll be next with an ehs airbox lid

Thanks guys. Getting my rear fenders rolled soon so I can finally install these springs I have sitting on my table

Lowering it? **** I'd throw forester springs on that bitch and go dirt road racing with it. Lol
Either way you go with those cars they look bad to the ass though

Haha if it was an older Subaru I wouldn't mind ripping down dirt roads but I'm only lowering it an inch. My last car was an 08 civic si supercharged making 317whp. That thing was ******* awesomeeeee

Yea I miss the **** out of that car. I didn't have one exterior mod to it so no one saw it coming. All they could hear was the whineeee haha.Loved how it drove and revved out to 8700rpms idk what I was thinking when I parted it out and got rid of it!!!

Superchargers are def the way to go!! Power right when you touch the gas! I'm sure they have supercharger kits for the 4.0s

Oh they have them. Just too damn expensive!!! It wouldn't be going to a Jeep though :evilface:

Back