YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's not bad. My next ride an hour from me.
Gonna use my new trailer:tup:

Going to the lumber yard tomorrow. Didn't make it today. But I'm gonna use some type of pressure treated plywood. 3/4 inch

Bored at work. I Keep watching GNCC atv videos. Makes me wanna ride so bad. June 1 I'm planned for a big ride with my crew. This weekend I'm booked to work 3 parties so I gotta wait to hit the trails. Whats everyone else got planned this memorial day weekend?

We're going down to the 4x4 jeep races always a blast. Figure 8 racing and dirt drags. Just gonna watch this year buddy sold our 65 bronco we built so burgers and beer it is.

^^^^^sounds like a great time! Have fun bro. That bronco you had you got any pics?

Sorry it took so long to get a picture but my phone broke the week after the races last year and lost my photos so I knew someone had to have one

Well the weekends over and so are the jeep races. My buddy's family has a dirt drag jeep and a cherokee and well the cherokee rolled and broke the radiator and trans lines so it was done early today. So we stuck it in the back of his Duce, the dirt drag jeep had a bug in the efi system so It didn't do so hot. Seen some good wrecks always fun

Here are some more. This green one was one of the fastest down there it hauled the mail

Yea I'll be up at 8am...all chomping at the bit here... You can't wait either I bet. Your New pipe is sooo sexy.

I'm just glad its not cold any more. The past winter gave me PTSD. I just got the fricken cold out my bones about a week ago. But hot & humid just as bad

Glad to hear you are doing better Ed! Look forward to seeing yours and Jimmy's new parts installed!!

Haha thanks George feeling better but not fully back to par yet
Stay Tuned Pics and sound clips will come some time tomorrow guys
as long as USPS gets it here that is

QOTM and POTM whats happened? I understand people don't have time to be on a CP all the time and have everyday lives but has chnges been made? The last to win was Jerry. A lot of new members have really stepped up lately and have caught the modding bug bad, I love seeing all the QOTM's and POTM's. Just wondering what is going on not trying to stir the pot.

Anyone know how I can reach 1998yamahawarrior?

Been trying to get hold of him for a while, no replys to pm's or email for the last two months.

If anyone has contact with him, please ask him to check his pm's, shall be very much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back