YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its never gonna stop raining. Straight up downpours for 2 days now. Awesome to sleep to but ruins everything else.

I bet it does lmao! Come on you didn't like Marley and me that was a real good movie especially for dog owners.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Caught the beginning of it, and wasn't into it.

Love Jennifer Aniston, The movie Just Go with it is awesome, Im a sucker for Olivia Wylde and Zooey Deschanel I know I misspelled her name but oh well,

Its been raining like crazy here too,

Damn man, I can almost blow my load just from glimpsing at Olivia Wylde!

They both just don't do it for me. Dont get me wrong; they are both hotties. I just like girls with a more-whorish-mouth....like Gena Gershon.
NOW THATS A WHORISH MOUTH! YUM

Well, yeah, that's with all of us! Lol. Noice ass, small tits is my liking. And damn a toned stomach. At least a good taut stomach.

Had to throw that out there Pat so these teenagers didn't think us old guys only look at shoulders and eyes lol.

I like me some tig ol' bitties & a whorish mouth. Flat asses suck too. Problem I have is every chic I find that meets these requirements is a fuckwad & ends up doing me dirty. Jersey girls are THE WORST. Best not get too attatched. That's been the motto

I like me some tig ol' bitties & a whorish mouth. Flat asses suck too. Problem I have is every chic I find that meets these requirements is a fuckwad & ends up doing me dirty. Jersey girls are THE WORST. Best not get too attatched. That's been the motto

Dude, this is just about every woman in today's world. It's been two plus weeks since my ex became my ex. Had nothing to do with her doing me wrong, so much as we're at different places in our lives. Anyhow, I blame most of today's women's behavior on social media. Sure, women will always be pains in the ass, but today's "breed" of women is something totally different.

Back