YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, this is just about every woman in today's world. It's been two plus weeks since my ex became my ex. Had nothing to do with her doing me wrong, so much as we're at different places in our lives. Anyhow, I blame most of today's women's behavior on social media. Sure, women will always be pains in the ass, but today's "breed" of women is something totally different.
Dude you so right. I just feel like the girls by me are all evil. I'd rather go riding all day. I'm probably jaded thou. I'm a professional Dj and all I meet are party girls. Maybe u should start hanging out in the library

Dude you so right. I just feel like the girls by me are all evil. I'd rather go riding all day. I'm probably jaded thou. I'm a professional Dj and all I meet are party girls. Maybe u should start hanging out in the library

Ah there's your problem. Party girls = major headache. I just need to move away from podonksville USA, and get away from all the southern fried drama and bullshit. I had found a great gal, but, her being 6 years younger just caught up to us. All well, time to move on. More pussy out there needing *******.

Calm down there Pat i don't share lol

Neither do I. lol. Besides, I call dibs on Olivia Wylde! Haha!

Ah there's your problem. Party girls = major headache. I just need to move away from podonksville USA, and get away from all the southern fried drama and bullshit. I had found a great gal, but, her being 6 years younger just caught up to us. All well, time to move on. More pussy out there needing *******.

Amen brother.

Neither do I. lol. Besides, I call dibs on Olivia Wylde! Haha!

Haha

I don't know how you guys got on this particular subject, but let me interject my opinion. This is my kind of woman. Maria Brink from In This Moment. Check out the video for "Whore". I may be getting old but I'm not dead. This may explain my 2 failed marriages. If either of my exes looked like her I'd still be married.
wallcreator_1334015428_7325_zps133a6032.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I don't know how you guys got on this particular subject, but let me interject my opinion. This is my kind of woman. Maria Brink from In This Moment. Check out the video for "Whore". I may be getting old but I'm not dead. This may explain my 2 failed marriages. If either of my exes looked like her I'd still be married.
wallcreator_1334015428_7325_zps133a6032.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's so funny I played that song at work tonite and 3 people asked who it was. She is def super hot with a whorish mouth.... haha

I've always thought Jessica Biel as one of the hottest women!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Bored at work. I Keep watching GNCC atv videos. Makes me wanna ride so bad. June 1 I'm planned for a big ride with my crew. This weekend I'm booked to work 3 parties so I gotta wait to hit the trails. Whats everyone else got planned this memorial day weekend?

Black River Falls,WI ride with Anthony(1998yamahawarrior) if this pinched nerve in my upper back subsides

Ouch those suck....yep the WI boys gonna be doin the black river run. That's pure awesome. Makes my next ride look like donut around a tree compared to that. Really hope you OK to ride by then Ed

Wow that place is great too. How far away are you from these places? Here I'm a good 3 hours from an ATV park with mapped trails.

Back