YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the side note of qotm and potm would the mods be interested in a qoty contest? Ill sponser a prize of parts if we did one. Have it as a big end of the year bash type of thing. I've got new parts coming off the prototype bench all the time here as of late.

I think I'm gonna enter QOTM....**** it..... Yea the sites been a bit slow but it was the Summer and after that ridiculous cold winter; most people have been outside doing as much **** as they can before the cold comes back. Well at least I have been. This site is awesome and its about time I entered the QOTM contest. If I lose; who gives a ****. There's just soo much more I need/want to do.

Stop distracting me Jimmy! lol yeah it's not to bad, just a lot of work. Been really busy with an engineering project, so time has been really tight.

Its good to be busy and into something. School can be awesome; especially if its learning about some **** you like. College was the only time I actually liked being in school. What kind of Engineering project?

Designing and building a can crusher. It doesn't sound like a big project but there's a lot of requirements. I got over 25 hours in this thing since last week. I'm basically pulling all the weight for our group... it's close to done though. Only one in me class that's fully automated out of 4 groups, so I guess the work pays off.

Designing and building a can crusher. It doesn't sound like a big project but there's a lot of requirements. I got over 25 hours in this thing since last week. I'm basically pulling all the weight for our group... it's close to done though. Only one in me class that's fully automated out of 4 groups, so I guess the work pays off.

Hell yea man! That's really cool dude. Your one smart fucker trent. Def why you pulling all the weight in the group AND its the only one that's fully automated out of the class. Nice

Thanks Jimmy, really appreciate it man. Might get some pics or a video of it up this weekend if you're interested and I have time

It's for a basic intro to engineering class. Thanks for bringing this thread back up, I almost forgot to get some video of it. I'll shoot some video for you guys this weekend.

I'm a freshman so the classes I am taking right now are just pre-requisite general engineering classes. We have mechanical, biomedical, architectural, etc. engineers all in the same class. Later, towards my junior/senior year I can then declare a concentration in mechanical engineering and take extremely specified classes.

Back