YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, we start extremely specific at the beginning then it's 5 years from there. You'll have math and theoretical sciences with other engineer types though. I highly recommend you look into mechanical engineering technology

Yeah I just did a quick search for it on my university website and that seems like a cool field. Next semester I will have more mechanical engineering specific classes, but the calc and writing (ew...) type classes wont be done for another few semesters.

Me either I hate classes that's why I took my gen ed classes in highschool I took dual credit so when I start for diesel mechanics next year it's allllll shop time and electrical classes hopefully. The **** part is now the program is about to be disbanded so idk if they are going to take my gen ed credit or not pisses me off that I did all of these dual credit classes and might not get it

Me either I hate classes that's why I took my gen ed classes in highschool I took dual credit so when I start for diesel mechanics next year it's allllll shop time and electrical classes hopefully. The **** part is now the program is about to be disbanded so idk if they are going to take my gen ed credit or not pisses me off that I did all of these dual credit classes and might not get it

Which is still bullshit because most of those classes have little to nothing to do with turning a wrench.

Well, I finally got around to making a video of the can crusher. Please read the description as it explains why one of the cans was crushed bad. Sorry for the bad camera work, I was shooting this with my helmet camera which doesn't have a digital screen or anything. If you have any questions on the crusher, feel free to ask!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ujOqSqmII0

Back