YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ and my nipples, it kinda chilly outside, affectionately nicknamed a "nippy chubby"
t4bwezAizqkyp7owd8J6bEPxo1_500_zpsa2ad60af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Haha. Today sucks. Cold & raining. Gonna rain 3 days straight here in NY. But Sunday its all bueno. Riding day.

been raining for 3 days here already and not gonna stop till Friday we have gotten almost 4" of rain already sucks cause trail opener is May 1st gonna be a wet and muddy one

Forgot to attach it lol

I just realized she's nippin in just about every Friends episode too lol just thought I'd let ya know

Originally Posted by frit91
^^^ and my nipples, it kinda chilly outside, affectionately nicknamed a "nippy chubby"
t4bwezAizqkyp7owd8J6bEPxo1_500_zpsa2ad60af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Don't care much for her movies, but, damn is she one smokin hot piece of ass!!! Bet that puddy of her's task great too! ;)

Don't care much for her movies, but, damn is she one smokin hot piece of ass!!! Bet that puddy of her's task great too! ;)

I bet it does lmao! Come on you didn't like Marley and me that was a real good movie especially for dog owners.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Love Jennifer Aniston, The movie Just Go with it is awesome, Im a sucker for Olivia Wylde and Zooey Deschanel I know I misspelled her name but oh well,

Its been raining like crazy here too,

Hey Tim if you got those hand guards re shipped (idk lolz) they didn't get here I don't know if you did or not but if you did I don't want you to think I'm being a duche and not saying thanks or nothin like that

Hey Tim if you got those hand guards re shipped (idk lolz) they didn't get here I don't know if you did or not but if you did I don't want you to think I'm being a duche and not saying thanks or nothin like that

What the hell is (lolz). Must be a teen thing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Back