What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is for sure a rappy 350 pipe.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a Raptor 350 exhaust

Took another look at this slip-on, still can't figure if it came off a newer year or if it's aftermarket? Can anybody confirm this? Excuse the crappy wiring, I was in a jiffy to take it out the other night xD.

It's not a stock rappy 350 pipe guys. The stock rappy pipe doesn't have a removable core and it isn't open at the back of it like that... The stock rappy pipe sure does look like that though.

its a yfz450 stocker ... i have the same pipe on mine

picture.php

450 pipe with the baffle removed
20130409_192458_zpsac306bdb.jpg
[/IMG] and I still can't figure out how you got that to fit bones!

Last edited:
Road the **** out of it with Weston. Was an awesome day.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cleaned up some pieces while i had them off and rustoleum blinged them up a little. packed new carrier bearings with marine grease (I think they had next to no grease right out of box from all balls. wear out sooner I suppose that way) and tapped the carrier and added a fitting. Can I do the same with the swingarm pivot bolt housing when it comes time to change bearings? I'm hoping to be riding by saturday, flywheel puller and alex willing haha. Gotta hang the carrier, adjust the chain, and R\R pickup coil and cam chain. Then its on! Need to save up for a helmet and a gopro now LOL
Oh and my 25 dollar AC Delco battery shipped early. delivery date now 10 days instead of 4-6 weeks! Things are looking up!

Last edited:
Welch Plug

I learned about welch plugs, and how to drill them out. The dealer techs put it in when they did the valve lash. :[
IMAG0074_zps5d7071df-1_zps16db31e9.jpg

Someone offered a 2002 Ducati monster 900 for it and my kx250, said he knew it's worth well more than what I was asking for them but it's perfect for him and his girlfriend... I think I might do the trade and sell the bike, and get a different warrior that doesn't need so much work.

I wish I could show you how it fits! I couldn't get this one to fit mine so I bought a slip on. Bones has the same pipe on his. He might be able to show you how it was done

Last night I wired up my SPAL fan and painted the adapter plate.

Just need to get my engine back together and the Madcow is back to life!!!

If only I could get a duner box and tube and a 450 rear brake adaptor.......

Rode her alittle, then blasted and painted the new shee shocks maybe I can get the fronts on tomorrow..

Back