What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Now just gotta get a few more odds and ends for the duchess and wait for the weather to brake and I can go ride! :) oh and see how the wife does with a clutch!

Me too! Got to ride for an hr or so the other day but I couldn't run full out :(. My father in law shut down my spot cause it was getting torn up.

bailed on powder coating it this year so started puting back together ....got the motor back in, carb back on it , swinger and body on .... fired her up first start of the season. she seems to be idling a little high tho ... but i'll fix that tomorrow .... still waiting on tie rods to get the front end back on (anyone got a set of yfz tie rods they arent using?)

bailed on powder coating it this year so started puting back together ....got the motor back in, carb back on it , swinger and body on .... fired her up first start of the season. she seems to be idling a little high tho ... but i'll fix that tomorrow .... still waiting on tie rods to get the front end back on (anyone got a set of yfz tie rods they arent using?)

I do but the ends aren't very good

took my new works to be rebuilt had geesforce shock filled. once mine are done gees is hooking me up with his bushing set up

Triple rate means more small bump absorbsion because it has a soft, medium then stiff stage when you go over small bumps its only the soft stage, big bumps soft and medium stage, and absorbing jumps and whatnot it goes through all three stages to soften the impact better than a progressive or dual rate fronts. They are basically just more responsive than a single rate or dual rate shock.

I know the only way to get those works is to wait till my birthday in September... Then I can get em for sure lol

Back