What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head started ticking like a head gasket was out so I started ith valvs hoping its not a head gasket but there was a ton of metal flakes so I took timing chain off the cam and had turned the cam and it felt exactly like a bearing with a lot of grit in it

lets see, i put my new jet in, put a new front brake reservoir on and bled both front and back brakes and put some moose handgrips on :)

started my rappy clutch cable mod today. got the clutch perch on and parking brake removed. the rappy cable came in the mail today. just waiting onthe armitor and cable holder and that mod will be done.also removed the stock beat up bumper.going naked in the front for now.hope i dont hit anything.:atv:

Started polishing on my extra clutch cover today and got almost done sanding on it
IMG_20110407_201758.jpg

Well, I must have the curse of death. I have managed to dick up everything I have touched
Decided to repair the rear caliber, and in doing so I fucked it up worse(or worser in my case). It fell out of the vice, and busted the bleeder screw off. I got it out, and tried 7 different screws, and none would work.
Supposed to go ride this weekend, but if my buddy's buddy's buddy falls through, that will not happen.
Hopefully today is a better day.

done nothing to it in a while, but thinking about parting it out...

Last edited:
Bolted on an FMF powercore 4 slip-on minus spark arrestor and powerbomb header. Moved the jet needle clip down a notch. Rode her, smiled a lot!

key word here is "thinking"

not sure yet. i only thought about returning it to semi stock and keeping it still, but not fancy parts.

Latest posts

Back