What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get the dick brake off its hub to no prevail. Damn things wielded together!

i checked every thing on mine today and found i broke half my skid plate off at a hare scramble race got 2nd there against a bunch of 450s

I pulled my old brake setup, installed new stainless steel front lines, galfer rotors, galfer pads, blacked out the inside guards, upgraded hubs, painted the insert in the front grill black and blacked out the rims. Just a brake bleed away from a test ride :)

I pulled my old brake setup, installed new stainless steel front lines, galfer rotors, galfer pads, blacked out the inside guards, upgraded hubs, painted the insert in the front grill black and blacked out the rims. Just a brake bleed away from a test ride :)

Sounds good. you got any pics of it?

Got the motor degreased for the yellow one, plus a flywheel puller, flywheel, and stator ordered. The red and blue one might be going all red as I get to keep the fenders off of the 87.

I changed my oil, added some seafoam to the tank, put on a new reverse lever that shifts like a dream now, put my stator cover on and tightened my chain :) and a couple of wheelies :)

Right now im EFFING with fixing my cases where the previous owner tried to fix and failed! I got pics ill post up in a few once im done. It looks terrible, but i think its turning out decent. The damn bearing was showing for the reverse shaft!!!!:argh: (Note to self, never buy another warrior with its cases broken from a popped chain)

I got my warrior tuned at the dunes and riped the sand up!!!

And ps. Quad addict broke a valve in his head today in 3rd taking around 5k rpm

Got it out into the mud for a few laps around my track in progress- had to pull out a few big rocks and drop a couple of trees. Was great to have it out of the garage!

Back