What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it off my lake and washed it, tomorrow gotta put my full fenders on for mud riding, and work on my lights

Today i put a dress on the old girl and tied her to a tree with chains and such. She was cursing at me and saying fowl words which i thought was a bit impolite. I had to teach her a lesson!

I grabbed the Louisville and armourmed it with 3/8 lag bolts and went to work. Shrouds went everywhere. A mess of her i made. The torch was next. I started with the tires. I melted them down like a used condoms factory. With a full tank, i guess you could say she fueled her own fire. The skin dripped so fluid. Kind of like the way she would after a day of riding her hard. When i pulled out the drill i heard screams similar to the banshee i had taken care of earlier that week. In and out like a dairy farmer churning butter, I made swiss cheese of her insides. No amount of lube could keep her movingin the heat.

All said and done, i'm pretty sure she got the point. To bad she'd never get it again. I learned her alright.

Last edited:
Well, Not today, but in the last week I've
- Added Tusk Nerf Bars
- DG front bumper
- Pulled brake bleeders and drained, flushed, and refilled entire system
- New Chain and sprockets
- Greased entire quad
- New grips.

All that is left is:
- Airbox mod and plug tuning
- Install Barkbusters.

I stared at it in the garage as I cooked some food. It looks so sad, its brain isn't firing at the moment and I have no time or money to dick with it.

Started reinstalling axel after a fresh set of bearings were put in.

I'm beginning to think the mad cow iscompletely down for the count if u don't get a stator for it

I got to ride mine to day!!!

Back