What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brake light mod

today i installed a new brake/tail light. i have a 01 which didnt come with a brake light, just a running light. so i got a 04 warrior brake light switch with a bracket and a clear lens led brake/tail light. now i wont get hit by my buds when we are racing on tight trails. and i ordered everything to do the raptor clutch swap. should have that stuff by the weekend.:rock:

Attachments

• 355.jpg
    355.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 357.jpg
    357.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 359.jpg
    359.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 28
Ordered new chain and sprokets, rappy clutch mod parts and got my banshee shifter to hack up!

took off all plastics tank airbox etc, powerwashed all grease and loose paint, paintning to be done tommorow

Went and picked up a rebuilt motor thats never been started for the vomit comet! I almost have all the parts for this ugly duckling :evilface:

Got a light hole cover made and working on painting. Got news my bead locks are on there way. Made a cardboard version of the oil cooler I plan on getting, so I can work out mounting.

I rode it for a little while, we had to stop the 2 wheel Honda lost it's rear brake and it was to nasty to chanch riding with only the front.

Still dicking with the jetting. Think I got it knocked though...

got it running and realized non stock a arms, Im assuming, due to the ball joints threading in not welded on.

I also noticed a zerk fitting on the carrier too.

Latest posts

Back