truck, mods and tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt even start with that **** dude. i know she went off but it was cause you are acting like a smart ass. i dont mind you being a smartass but when you are starting that kinda **** where name calling and sexist remarks are involved im not ok with that. she knows just as much if not more about an engine than you. so shut your ****** mouth or leave this fourm. none of us will put up with that ****.
Seriously? That redneck started off all of the name calling with her attitude. She knows enough shade tree mechanic crap to be dangerous. And the OP started calling me names also.

asking a girl for help HAHAHA this girl knows more about building engines than your pathetic little excuse for a brain could ever comprehend. Your a soldier! congratz! thanks for serving our country! really. but thats where your *i'm better than you* cop attitude comes from... thats why i hate a ******* cop and bud your on my bad side. open your queer dick sucking lips about me being a girl again and i'm not going to be a happy camper. we're on here trying to help a fellow member and a dumbass like yourself comes in and starts talking about how great you are your "slow" 1000hp *bullshit* cars dude just because your a "soldier" doesn't mean you can say anything you want and still sound smart! because quite frankly guy you sir sound like 3 year old blowing smoke up a dogs ass.

Probably not right to say this but mustang guys:eek:hno: I already caught you on a couple things how you argued that your wheels where beadlocks and your quad was geared for speed because it has smaller rear tires

The fighting will stop here, if you have a problem take it to pm's, I don't wanna have to suspend anyone

dude you contradict you self so ******* mutch saying there the weakest block but oh they dont split till 800 hp
Cleveland wont split till 800 hp. Your year 351W will split at 550hp which is why I said YOURS is weak. Read back before you try to talk ****.

thats what i have in my truck right now lol
Dude this subject could go around, and around.
But heres my $.02.

Ditch the EFI for a good carburated highrise intake. Rebuild your stock heads, and do a basic rebuild on the motor. Maybe toss some nice forged slugs at it, just to bump the comp a bit.
Then get yourself a good topend kit from comp. http://www.compperformancegroupstor...re_Code=CC&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=K35-238-3
I mean sure.. It's a flat tappet cam, and it's nothing special. But it would make for a solid runner. IMO anyway..

again dyslexia and also again 4X4 not a race truck a work farm and daily driver/weekend warrior, and beastly i am very sorry for speaking out i just dont like people messing with my friends

Seriously? That redneck started off all of the name calling with her attitude. She knows enough shade tree mechanic crap to be dangerous. And the OP started calling me names also.

with you "have any of yall ever built a performance engine" remark? ha yeah whatever. oh i'm a redneck now? woo! i feel accomplished!

i've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and people around here KNOW that i know what i'm talking about. you like making up some bullshit numbers and throwing "rwhp" on it and saying your engine made it when in reality the military wont even let you hold a wrench. i stand behind our military but lord help us if everyone in the service is a airhead like yourself

But heres my $.02.

Ditch the EFI for a good carburated highrise intake. Rebuild your stock heads, and do a basic rebuild on the motor. Maybe toss some nice forged slugs at it, just to bump the comp a bit.
Then get yourself a good topend kit from comp. http://www.compperformancegroupstor...re_Code=CC&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=K35-238-3
I mean sure.. It's a flat tappet cam, and it's nothing special. But it would make for a solid runner. IMO anyway..
i totaly would but i need a $600 dollar computer for my tranny its E4od and the block is f4te rolleri do want to mill the heads a tad but then again it would have to be like a 1day flip wich is impossible for most shops around here

Probably not right to say this but mustang guys:eek:hno: I already caught you on a couple things how you argued that your wheels where beadlocks and your quad was geared for speed because it has smaller rear tires

The fighting will stop here, if you have a problem take it to pm's, I don't wanna have to suspend anyone

sorry boss.
i encourage ANYONE that has a problem with me to PM me. oh please please please do!

And I admited after I actually got down and looked at the wheels that they wernt beadlocks. I just took it from the seller since it was raining and didn't feel like getting down to look. And it is geared for speed not trails with a 14 tooth front and tiny tires. That is why I am changing it all friday once the tires get here.

I'm not fighting the redneck princess attacked my I just struck back.

But heres my $.02.

Great advice right there. Only thing I would add to that is open the stock heads up a bit.

i totaly would but i need a $600 dollar computer for my tranny its E4od and the block is f4te rolleri do want to mill the heads a tad but then again it would have to be like a 1day flip wich is impossible for most shops around here
Bummer. I never thought of that... So your basically stuck with the EFI, unless you swap a C4, or 6 in it then?

And I admited after I actually got down and looked at the wheels that they wernt beadlocks. I just took it from the seller since it was raining and didn't feel like getting down to look. And it is geared for speed not trails with a 14 tooth front and tiny tires. That is why I am changing it all friday once the tires get here.

I'm not fighting the redneck princess attacked my I just struck back.

Taller tires give more speed just like a car

with you "have any of yall ever built a performance engine" remark? ha yeah whatever. oh i'm a redneck now? woo! i feel accomplished!

i've been around here a hell of a lot longer than you and people around here KNOW that i know what i'm talking about. you like making up some bullshit numbers and throwing "rwhp" on it and saying your engine made it when in reality the military wont even let you hold a wrench. i stand behind our military but lord help us if everyone in the service is a airhead like yourself
I don't hold a wrench in the Army I carry a rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back