truck, mods and tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just be happy making 400 horse from the amc 360. I'm going to P&P the heads, Wiseco pistons about 10:1, forged K1 or Scat rods(prefer the Scat), alum high rise, 750 cfm, hei, headers, 2.5" duals, been looking at Comp's stuff... Will run noice.

Hmmm, I wonder why my 85 GT with stock heads and a Comp 224/230, .512/.512 228, 112 l/s ran so good?? Puzzling! The heads peak at around .450 lift but that doesn't mean that changing the lobe profile won't help it. Especially on the exhaust side. My lil engine was the aforementioned cam, Weiand intake, 650 Demon, LT headers and Blowmaster fatback. It also had USP underdrive pulleys but whoopty ****** do.
Because it is a 5.0. Alot less cylinder to fill up.

really i do recall puting 351w (H) vin atleast twice and you called it a cleavlend saying it was discontinued in '74, so i did not call it a ******* cleavlend those motors were junk ask any mechanic they didnt perform worth a ****, and you sir a ******* retarded

well aren't you just a billy badass know it all? I'm so god damn sorry the rest of us don't have the luxury of pulling 30 grand out of our Ass when we want to build a P.O.S mustang. I alway suggest a cam first the later when the rest of us get the money up do heads then a intake etc. unless it's something like my Chevy where you don't have to drive it every damn day. but please since you seem to be loaded out the Ass and have the friends with "1000hp" *cough bullshit cough* cars then please please do us a favor and be our personal Obama and put us on your welfare!
Not rich here, I am a Soldier and spent $10k over a year to build that 700hp street. You can call bullshit all you want but around here and Nashville 1000hp street car isn't considered fast.

really i do recall puting 351w (H) vin atleast twice and you called it a cleavlend saying it was discontinued in '74, so i did not call it a ******* cleavlend those motors were junk ask any mechanic they didnt perform worth a ****, and you sir a ******* retarded
Watch the name calling you little punk. I'm not the retard on here asking a girl for engine help.

They are not complete junk but are the weakest blocks of all the 351w.

well heres the think the 1.7 rockers for my 351h does the same exact gain as the comp cams 35-512-8 cam and yes my valve train will hold up, and rockers are about $100 cheaper
Now how is the retard?

the windor and cleavlend are two totaly different blocks, 351m the cleavlend was built in the ohio plant and was a big block that didnt perform as well as they thought so they droped it, the 351w was built in the windsor plant upin canada whitch is a small block whitch they kept un till 1997 then the droped it for the triton motors, they just came back out with the 302 or 5.0 small block and roumors of the 351w (still small block) coming back in the the manufacturing picture and you called me a puck whitch i know i am and why not as a girl for help? she has mor knowladge then any one on this sight about 4x4 pickups and motor builing than any guy i have ever met you are one sexist bastard ya know that? im in diss bilef that you are dissing the women.In WWII we would have lost if it wasnt for the women work force preoducing tanks,planes, wepons, while the men were out killing eachother.

Watch the name calling you little punk. I'm not the retard on here asking a girl for engine help.

They are not complete junk but are the weakest blocks of all the 351w.

i wouldnt even start with that **** dude. i know she went off but it was cause you are acting like a smart ass. i dont mind you being a smartass but when you are starting that kinda **** where name calling and sexist remarks are involved im not ok with that. she knows just as much if not more about an engine than you. so shut your ****** mouth or leave this fourm. none of us will put up with that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back