The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man what a episode!! Tyrese is a machine lol, And I would have never dreamed carol killed the 2, When Rick looked the size of the bloody hand print and seen it was small I thought for sure the little girl.

I wasn't convinced the little girl did it. No way she drug them both out there. I was really pulling for the new black guy. There is something about him... Must be an Obama family member.

I had a lot of thoughts on the little girl, I know here little sister said she was messed up, Me assuming she could have talked her sister into helping here, lol. Theres a big mystery to the black guy for sure.

It sure was! I knew he was going to ditch Carol when they were back in the house, waiting in the kid to show up. Rick was tapping his gun in that scene. Tipped me off for whatever reason...

Been wanting to start walking dead I have seen the first season but the wife is bringing home season one today, I'll be caught up in a few weeks :iagree:

When is season 4 over?

Season 4 If Im not mistaken is now in episode 4. Usually looking at 8 to 10 episodes... Not sure if its just me but i think carol links up with the Governor in coming episode.. The fact that I cant remember seeing Ricks wife dead body leads me to believe that even though Carl shot her she is a zombie coming back.

Damn that would be crazy if she wasn't turned yet when he shot her and she did come back, I cant remember them burying her either, I think that guy Bob is in with the governor, He mentioned he was with 2 past groups and said he was the last one left each time, I don't know though just a guess, I don't trust him at all. Shits gonna go down when Rick tells them about carol, Daryl wont like it at all.

i thought for sure when they did a close up of the machete kit Rick was going to chop Carol up. that would've been a twist

anyone else wondering whats going on with feeding the zombies the rats? i think its just the kids but whats going on there?

I think its the little girls that's feedin the rats to the walkers, but then again the way this season is going it could be anyone, maybe Bob??

im having a hard time buying into the Bob conspiracies. i think hes just a drunk. i mean he even said he does whatever he can to get another bottle. i did look into the comics and he had some major affiliation with the Governor. the problem is he wasn't with the Governor in the sow when he was in the comics. so its all up in the air. thats what i love about this show. everything can change in one episode and its so different from the comics. nobody can really tell you what will happen next.

There were close to twenty episodes in last season. Lori is not coming back as a walker. After Carl shot here, she was eaten by a walker. That is why Rick cut that walker open when he didn't find Lori's body.

I think that very screwed up little girl is feeding the rats.

Bob, I like to think is working with the Governor. But, up in the air on that still.

It will be very interesting to see how both Daryl AND Tyrese reacts to the whole Carol thing.

Norman Redus is the ****! Best actor on that whole show! And, there are a few. I loved how he got in Bob's face last night. So intense and real. The guy is awesome!

that's right the swelled up zombie was eatin her, Yep daryl is my favorite also. On the WD forums everyone is saying that Rick saved Carol from Tyrese, Well just my opinion I think its bullshit that he ditched her like that, Didn't Carl shoot a kid in the woods, And same goes for Rick he killed Shane. On the next episode it shows hershal look down and see someone laying in a doorway wearing boots, they look a lot like maggies or beths, I wonder who that is??

Yeah the bloated zombie was there but remember when he got in the stomach he could not find any parts of her.. They dont eat bones remember. they are just flesh eaters. And if you watched the Talking Dead episode or go to the site and look at the upcoming episode titles there is a part where you see Rick staring down a female walker and then there is the female hand with finger nails coming through the door. I think this is the large twist to the season. Makes you wonder about Bob... I am more incline to find out about the guy who with the messed up shoulder. Remember Rick told him where they had the camp at the prison but he was just left. I can only assume he makes his way to another group and show up as a later episode this season was titled something like Outsiders collide.

Wasn't that his arm that Rick saw next to the fence? I don't remember Rick not finding anything of Lori in the walker. I figured it drug her body and ate what he could. May have assumed too much?

Back