The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all about black ops 2 on 360 I get down and for the real deal I'll be killing them bastages with my fnh 308 police tactical and my smith sve sigma

LOL Maggie does have a sexy little ass, I feel kinda left out, Im yet to play the video games but I have played the little Facebook game they had for it. I was pissed when merle died so if they kill off Daryl we all riot!!! They have been rumors of doing a future spinoff 40 years or so from present time, Kinda like the webisodes show how the bicycle girl was transformed and what others are doing while its hell on earth. The franchise is getting huge.

I agree about Daryl and Maggie. Daryl is my favorite, maggie is just plan ole sexy. He sister Beth aint too bad either. I do like Rick as well. Little too conflicted at times, but...

As for the games, I've seen the black ops zombie deal. I don't care for it. It's nothing but running around killing zombies. I prefer story line, character involvement, character relationship, etc... For instance, my latest most favorite game of all time is The Last Of Us. Naughty Dog is the ****! Great developer. But, for the best zombie game of all time... Resident Evil 2. That game is just timeless. Talked about it with 2 Gamestop employees today, we all agreed, it's the best.

I understand the gripe about the restrictions. But, the black ops **** is just to arcade(ish) for me. What I like about RE2, and RE for that matter, it is a TRUE survival horror game. Sure, it's way outdated now. But, the first time you played it, you had to plan every move, conserve your ammo, layout your item trunk, back track like crazy... But then I'm not your usual gammer. I don't like COD, WOW, Battlefront, God of war, etc... Those do nothing or me. If I want a war game, it's any MOH. Then there's POP, Uncharted, Fear, Assasins Creed, Star Wars...

Agreed for me I play black ops online and most of the time I'm not in zombies but I agree moh is a great one and operation dragon fire is also a very tactics based game

Resident Evil 2 was one of the first ps2 games I really got into, Another one that I rented a lot was Clocktower it had a little freaky ass dude with scissors chasing ya. But hands down Im sure we all are big GTA fans, Part 5 looks so damn real.

GTA3, FTMFW! That was my favorite. Vice City was good, just not enough places to go. Didn't care for San Andreas, or 4. Yeah, man RE2 was the first game I ever got into. I still play it to this day! One game I could never finish as a kid was Silent Hill. That game scared the **** out of me when I was a kid! lol.

I haven't gotten into walking dead but must agree with oldrider SOA is BADASS!

Me niether brother! Raining like a mofo here, so I've been watching the marathon most of the day! I was just playing the Survival Instinct game last night. I NEED MY ZOMBIE FIX!!!!

@BK I hope not either but Ive heard the same rumors about him and Hershal dying off this season. Cant wait 2 hours left.....

images
She is smokin!

Back