The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to set up the dvd recorder so I can watch the mid season finale, finally.

I'll have too do that, Dean. It has been a real downer, and I'm pissed because it had been really good for that first season, and even season 2 was actually really good. Now that I have watched it on DVD. I tell ya though, the Walking Dead game by Telltale is ******* AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A million times better then the show will ever be!!!!!!! I have season one on disc, played and beaten it. Downloaded 400 Days, played and beaten it. And, I downloaded and beat the first episode of season 2 the weekend before Christmas, and now am waiting on episode 2. So damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really. That little girl is badass! If I ever have a kid (daughter) I'd hope she would be that tough ;)

Almost time for the new episode countdown begins, Im super pumped for it, Gonna be a few new faces Sgt Abraham Ford is a new good guy that's coming and also the Hunters.... I bet someone meets up with Carol where they all got split up from the prison.

Okay, mid season finale was AWESOME!!!! Actually glad I missed it when it aired because it built up the suspense for me.

Tonight's episode I really liked! Had lots of suspense when Carl went out on his own. I was really wanting Carl to die. Right up until he had his rude awaking. Michone's story I thought was really eye opening, and had some great acting!

Pumped again for tonights episode, I have heard lots of rumors about the so called sanctuary, Possibly Morgan is there. The guys in the house with Rick are the Hunters I bet from the comics and most likely the guys that killed all those people from season 3 when the governor and 2 guys was gonna raid the tents. All I gotta say is get ready for it Negan is 10X worse than the governor was. This season is gonna be badass!!!

I enjoyed it, and I don't mind Beth. I just think she needs a good ******* from Daryl :tup: lol.

Latest posts

Back