The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just watch tonight's episode? It's getting more interesting. Have to go play some resident evil now. Lol

DUDE's, best show and graphic novel ever! I can never wait until the next Sunday to watch the new one.

Watched since Episode 1 and seen all the webisodes. I even watch talking dead. Hahaha.

I own all the seasons! The Governor is really twisted, I am not sure why he is keep all the heads. I like how they don't follow the comics all the time! Keeps it a little different/

I've never read the comics, but would like too. I've watched the talking dead after last season's finale. I love the show, haven't missed an episode. That governor dude needs to die! You have no idea how ecstatic I was when Rick killed that asshole prisoner in the last Sunday's episode. Just machetted his ass! That guy started talking and I though,"oh no... not another Shane!"

If it goes with the comics, the show is about to get real crazy!

That **** is deplorable.^^^ They are NOT the Jersey Shore, period! They are nothing more then Bennies with big mouths and pore additudes.

This show is addicting! After every episode I say "can it be next sunday yet?" Once you get on a marathon watching season 1, you're hooked and gotta get caught up to the current season. Such a great show.

This show is addicting! After every episode I say "can it be next sunday yet?" Once you get on a marathon watching season 1, you're hooked and gotta get caught up to the current season. Such a great show.

Was the same way when lost was on. My uncle was raving about it and we kept shrugging it off. Rented the 1st disc of season 1 and was hooked. Had to rent the rest of season 1, and all of season 2, crammed them into our heads a couple days before season 3 started. Loved that show.

Latest posts

Back