The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well it looks like the dvd recorder ain't working. So, I will have to try watching it on my ps3 one night this week.

LOL Brian, I thought that was quite funny also. He's lost all self being, He's acting as if this new family is his old one, Pennys death really messed him up. Damn next weeks episode is gonna be hardcore. An Eye for an Eye lol

Well its almost that time for the mid season finale, Sure hate to see Hershal go out lol. Cant wait for it, 20 minutes away for the **** to hit the fans

Man I was thinkin the same damn thing, I hope Beth went back to get her and put her on the bus, That little girl Lizzie done what Carol said to do, She saved tyrese, I wonder where carol is??

Arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally ******* missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole 4 day weekend completly messed me up, and now i have to wait till next sunday to watch it and the new episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to top it all off, you guys just made me sick with the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back