the new ride ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well the 49 may be going bye bye. Good chance that I can buy a 66 el camino for cheap. ALL ORIGINAL, factory, numbers matching 396, q-jet, muncie 4 speed, FACTORY AIR, FACTORY HURST SHIFTER! Needs restoring, but is 100% complete, right down to the factory buckets. Very rare because it is a factory NON SS model. And it has cragers:)

yeah i'm thinking of selling the '69. stuff has came up and i dont know if i'm gonna have enough time to make it worth keeping

welp... i decided **** it! i'll find time to work on the truck

got the cab all un bolted and ready to set off the frame
IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0358.jpg

It's further along then mine! Lol. Still lookin into that el camino. I really like my 49, and would hate to get rid of it, but I'm a big el camino fan, and it is prob my first/last/ and only chance to own one.

just never did understand them. either buy a car or a truck... idk lol.
got the cab off today and the frame rail straighter. still needs a lil fine tuning

IMAG0363_zps4f7f0c3f.jpg

IMAG0364_zpsb67b317e.jpg

IMAG0365_zpsa88d0396.jpg

IMAG0366_zps704639b0.jpg

I don't understand the extremely small "Truck"... I see people with those around here and it's worth a good laugh.. and they even have a 4" lift. Whoopdy doo...

the picture of the truck above, where it's just a cab and tires.. I don't understand those kinds of trucks.

oh, I thought it was one of those short "wheelers" that people drive all over the place. they are as long as that truck in your picture when it's all put together.

been pricing the chevy resto and i'm up to $8500. full hotchkis suspension kit, 350 destroked to a 302 with forged crank, forged wiseco pistons, forged eagle h-beam rods, dart iron eagle platinum heads, comp aluminum roller rockers, Isky .505 lift cam, timing gear set, fenders, patch panels and such. Hella lot cheaper than i was expecting lol

Back