the new ride ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
551608_3757959941293_1295261568_n.jpg

382386_3757957701237_791013061_n.jpg

truck is paid for! going next week with a f-250 and a trailer to get her! i'm thinking yellow. $1500 for it! complete truck minus bumpers and 1 mirror lol. cant wait to see how she cleans up!

Nice.. 70'-72' step side.
I like the 67'-68's better myself. The hood had a more aerodynamic slope to it, and they looked a bit sportier.
I collect and rebuild 67'-72' GM trucks with a friend of mine. We shorten frames, and sell parts in our spare time.. (And do a lot of LS swaps)

It's a cool truck, though I dunno about painting it yellow?? :loco:
A bright metallic red would look good on it, or even a bright orange. But yellow will hide the lines of the truck in the light..

But that's just my opinion.

Nice truck. Don't know about the yellow though. Like mathius said, hides the lines, looks like a giant block of cheese, lol. I like that it's a step side.

orrrrrr, i know theres a name for it, but the black primer look, and put spark plugs in tail pipes so it throws flames:tup:

orrrrrr, i know theres a name for it, but the black primer look, and put spark plugs in tail pipes so it throws flames:tup:

I think you mean satin or flat black. I wouldn't do that..
That ol truck looks like it's in good shape, you'd wanna use a glossy color. Flat, and satin colors are meant to hide imperfections in the body.

Yes it freakin does! Pearl orange looks great! That's what I'm using on my 49 whenever I get to start work on it:/ Going with pearl orange on the cab, doors, bedsides, tailgate, hood, and the fenders and running boards will be midnight bronze metallic. Gunna look sharpe!

well first off it's a '69. has FACTORY power steering, power brakes, and A/C! matching numbers 307 and turbo 350 (coming out but keeping)
69truckFS.jpg

Idk what model the yellow truck i... Just there for referance on the color yellow I want. MY truck is a '69 with the right grille and emblem.

Sorry guys 69 was the 1st year for the bowtie on the grill. Up to 68 had the bowtie in the grill with chevrolet across the hood. In 71 the emblem went back into the grill but without anything across the hood. The 307 was also 1st produced in 68 and ended in 71. Truck is a 69. Also, there should be a 9 in the vin which is the year designation. Truck doesn't look that bad in yellow. I'm kinda diggin a pinstripe to break it up.

This is actually the grill I meant.. But I looked around, and found some that didn't have the inserts or the bowtie.. So I guess I was wrong.
My bad..
1969-Chevrolet-C10-2.jpg

We all make mistakes. These trucks had several little changes in the few short years they were made. Same with the 60-66 c10. There were several big, easy to spot, changes between 1960 and 1963. Then the changes from 64-66 were miniscule and HARD to tell unless you are WAY into them. Most that **** was badging and molding changes, and upgrades to the grill. I like the 2 tone on that truck though. These trucks can always pull off 2 tone.

Latest posts

Back