the new ride ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. for the parts list i have racked up at summit i was expecting around $10k. i believe total price including powder coat and paint i should come in at under $15k. and thats EVERYTHING... which i dont figure to bad for a COMPLETE frame off resto

i pulled the frame back in the shop and got the engine and transmission out! so it's just a rolling frame now. gonna start welding the brackets and cross members in the next few days. got the 307 and th400 on craigslist lol.

look back through the whole damn thread lol. i took pics all along the way. when i start welding i'll take pics of it

i was in special ed classes a couple years when i was little from a head trauma when i was 7. i had trouble reading almost a dyslexic sorta thing so i've heard all the names myself. when i was in school i found it easier to make jokes about it and laugh with everyone than to be called names and be made fun of. and thats why i still crack jokes... even though i was in special ed classes for a lagit learning problem jokes dont bother me any. but anyway sorry dude

nah its cool. my parents didnt want to believe there is somthing is wrong with me, so i got diagnosed 2 years ago (13 years old). everything before that for me was absolute hell. i could never focus in school and always had trouble with doing my work, and was socialy alkward. i was always in trouble because of grades being bad, and kids made fun of me for being stupid. so my problem with the people making fun of me for that kinda stuff roots back a couple years lol

Sweet truck! I'd go with a Candy Rootbeer! But if you really want the yellow, at least make it a dark "mustard" yellow. And not that bright yellow. Either way, it still a SWEET ride. Hope to see it done!

oh and i didnt mean to sound like a jackass and go off in a rant. i wasnt even really pissed wargirl.

thanks TJ. she's my baby... my dream truck haha. still undecided and ALONG way from color! so i got plenty of time to think.

it's cool alex

well i listed my 307 and th400 on craigslist and long story short i have a guy coming tomorrow to look at the whole truck for $2k :/ damn cash offers get me every ****** time!

I don't think I'd let that go for 2k wg. Not unless Arkansas is full of rust free 69 step sides. Gonna b hard to replace it plus the work u got into it already for $500 profit.

I wouldn't sell. The way I look at everything is, if I'm getting by without it, why do it?

he didn't show. and yes arkansas is slap ****** full of '67-'72 swb chevy trucks in as good a shape or beteer than mine

Latest posts

Back